GGG was unified champ for 10 fights, Canelo was unified champ for one fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    Just wanted to point that out.
    the ibf ended canelo's unified status...
    canelo ended ggg's unified status.... no need to say more...

Last edited by icha; 08-02-2019, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
      He's avoiding a fight because he's too scared of losing. I never called him a coward but that is weak minded. Stop being such a shi.tty troll. You're the one who accused me of not being a boxer and avoiding challenges unlike Canelo even though I've made it clear how that's untrue. Any other bs you wanna add? I sure as **** ain't making my story up, all I see you doing is being a keyboard warrior acting like you're the brave one. Cmon now you immense *****, move on and accept that Canelo is a diva and deserves to be called out on it. GGG is guilty of doing the same thing which is why I hope he doesn't turn down that Derev fight again or I've lost respect for him. Canelo never earned it to begin with.
      I apologize, you called him a "wuss" not a coward. A wuss who fought the guy who he is supposed to be ducking twice . Did I accuse you of not being a boxer, or did I not care about you trying to gas yourself up behind a keyboard while calling a guy who actually fights a wuss. Not trolling at all buddy, again I find it funny a guy behind a keyboard is calling an actual fighter a wuss. Please explain how i'm being a keyboard warrior though? How has anything I said showed me to be tough when all I've stated are facts while also laughing at you calling pro fighters a wuss. I'm starting to think you don't know what the term actually means.

I have no problem with you saying he's a diva, most fighters at the top are called the same when they dictate terms due to their place in the sport. What exactly didn't Canelo "earn"? He fought GGG twice (losing the first in my opinion) and winning the second fight. I have no problem with him wanting to take on other challenges instead of fighting the same guy again when that guy has fought Steve Rolls in between and done nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        I apologize, you called him a "wuss" not a coward. A wuss who fought the guy who he is supposed to be ducking twice . Did I accuse you of not being a boxer, or did I not care about you trying to gas yourself up behind a keyboard while calling a guy who actually fights a wuss. Not trolling at all buddy, again I find it funny a guy behind a keyboard is calling an actual fighter a wuss. Please explain how i'm being a keyboard warrior though? How has anything I said showed me to be tough when all I've stated are facts while also laughing at you calling pro fighters a wuss. I'm starting to think you don't know what the term actually means.

I have no problem with you saying he's a diva, most fighters at the top are called the same when they dictate terms due to their place in the sport. What exactly didn't Canelo "earn"? He fought GGG twice (losing the first in my opinion) and winning the second fight. I have no problem with him wanting to take on other challenges instead of fighting the same guy again when that guy has fought Steve Rolls in between and done nothing else
        GGG has done a lot more than beat Steve Rolls in his career and you can duck someone you've already faced. It is a wuss move to avoid GGG at this point, I'm not retracting that. Don't be stupid and accept that Canelo should complete the trilogy and risk losing as he might very well do. Someone who uses the laughing emoji in an online argument is a salty bi.tch who's getting battered. Let's face it, you're not happy with how this discussion is going because Canelo is leaving little room for you to make excuses for him.

Comment

GGG has done a lot more than beat Steve Rolls in his career and you can duck someone you've already faced. It is a wuss move to avoid GGG at this point, I'm not retracting that. Don't be stupid and accept that Canelo should complete the trilogy and risk losing as he might very well do. Someone who uses the laughing emoji in an online argument is a salty bi.tch who's getting battered. Let's face it, you're not happy with how this discussion is going because Canelo is leaving little room for you to make excuses for him.
          I'm using the laughing emoji because i'm laughing at you being a keyboard warrior. You're commenting on it because it makes you feel bad, not my fault, toughen up champ. Getting battered? Man i'm stating facts, if you don't like the facts and are getting emotional again that isn't my problem. You're the one cursing and catching feelings, not me bro. Anyway, as I said earlier to the ShaneMosley poster, boxing is a "what have you done for me lately" sport. And the truth is GGG has done nothing but fight Rolls since Canelo and sit with his hand out wanting another Canelo fight. Meanwhile Canelo moved up a weight class for a fight, moved back down and unified with another title holder, and is in negotiations now to fight another 160 champ or move up to 175 to fight another champ. Again, some wuss.

Risk losing? Dude he already did that twice (and lost the first fight but was given a gift draw). Change the record, fans want to see something different while some people are still stuck in the past. But if GGG wants the third fight here is his chance. He can now fight for the title Canelo was stripped for against a guy GGG didn't want to fight before and was stripped of the same exact title.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            I'm using the laughing emoji because i'm laughing at you being a keyboard warrior. You're commenting on it because it makes you feel bad, not my fault, toughen up champ. Getting battered? Man i'm stating facts, if you don't like the facts and are getting emotional again that isn't my problem. You're the one cursing and catching feelings, not me bro. Anyway, as I said earlier to the ShaneMosley poster, boxing is a "what have you done for me lately" sport. And the truth is GGG has done nothing but fight Rolls since Canelo and sit with his hand out wanting another Canelo fight. Meanwhile Canelo moved up a weight class for a fight, moved back down and unified with another title holder, and is in negotiations now to fight another 160 champ or move up to 175 to fight another champ. Again, some wuss.

Risk losing? Dude he already did that twice (and lost the first fight but was given a gift draw). Change the record, fans want to see something different while some people are still stuck in the past. But if GGG wants the third fight here is his chance. He can now fight for the title Canelo was stripped for against a guy GGG didn't want to fight before and was stripped of the same exact title.
            You're lying to yourself, that much is clear. You've stated no facts, this is all opinion. Canelo hasn't beaten half the top competition at 160 that GGG has obviously so he might as well cop on and take the fight. Get over yourself, pretty much anyone knows what the laughing emoji means in an argument. You're not laughing at me, you're mouth breathing at a screen blank faced. I point this out to literally everyone who uses it in this situation and I've seen many make the same observation. We all know what it means. You're getting battered by everyone else who sees it how it really is with Canelo (figuratively by the way, just in case you wanna misconstrue that again). It's very hard to back a drug cheating diva like Canelo. As I said I won't respect GGG (I already have lost plenty for him, I'm not a fan of his) at all if he avoids Derev again. **** Derev is making everyone duck him. He must be the real G then huh?
            Last edited by BoloShot; 08-02-2019, 11:51 AM.

Comment

You're lying to yourself, that much is clear. You've stated no facts, this is all opinion. Canelo hasn't beaten half the top competition at 160 that GGG has obviously so he might as well cop on and take the fight. Get over yourself, pretty much anyone knows what the laughing emoji means in an argument. You're not laughing at me, you're mouth breathing at a screen blank faced. I point this out to literally everyone who uses it in this situation and I've seen many make the same observation. We all know what it means. You're getting battered by everyone else who sees it how it really is with Canelo (figuratively by the way, just in case you wanna misconstrue that again). It's very hard to back a drug cheating diva like Canelo. As I said I won't respect GGG (I already have lost plenty for him, I'm not a fan of his) at all if he avoids Derev again. **** Derev is making everyone duck him. He must be the real G then huh?
              Again, if your feelings are hurt because i'm laughing at you then that's YOUR problem. Just because you get a special feeling in your heart when you see a laughing emoji doesn't mean you're winning an argument when the other person isn't even really arguing but laughing at you. Just shows how sensitive you are that it bothers you, but hey man it's your life. Sorry I hurt your feelings, maybe that'll make you feel better.

I'm not stating facts? I'll I've stated are facts. GGG fought Rolls and has done nothing else outside of that since the Canelo fight, FACT. Canelo is in negotiations with both Kovalev's team for a fight and Andrade for another title fight, FACT. Canelo has both moved up (something GGG wouldn't do) and moved back down to 160 for a unification since the GGG fight, FACT.

Derev turning down a reported 5.5 mil to fight Canelo is Canelo ducking? Child please.

Comment

Working...
              X