Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow.. I didn't realize how much of an inspiration Adrien Broner was in the ghetto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.. I didn't realize how much of an inspiration Adrien Broner was in the ghetto

I watched a documentary on Adrien Broner last night and i must say, I had no idea he was all that popular in the ghetto. Hoodrats, thugs, gang bangers, thieves and drug dealers giving Broner nothing but praise for "keeping it real" by staying in the hood.

Documentary showed going into the strip club surrounded by low lifes while he threw money everywhere and popped bottles.

I knew Mayweather was big in the ghettos, but damn.... Broner is just as big

Water and Cornflakes because my dad drank all the milk!

Comment

So he's inspiring those in the ghetto...to stay in the ghetto? That if they ever get money they should throw it away on strippers?

Comment

Wow! Ghetto fabulous broner needs to grow up!

Comment

Low class dude appeals to low class people. Has nothing to do with race, economic status, or where you live.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            Low class dude appeals to low class people. Has nothing to do with race, economic status, or where you live.
            does the 50-70 people shot almost every weekend in chicongo have anything to do with race, money or where you live? you people have been puking out that bulls hit for so long. do you really think most people believe it any more?

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              does the 50-70 people shot almost every weekend in chicongo have anything to do with race, money or where you live? you people have been puking out that bulls hit for so long. do you really think most people believe it any more?
              Chicago has always been full of crime. Only the faces have changed which feeds into your tribalism and prejudice. People are always going to kill each other over greed and there isn't **** you, I , or anyone else will ever be able to do anything about it. If you're putting your faith in any man especially some politician to change that then you are a fool.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...htmlstory.html
              Last edited by Mister Wolf; 07-06-2019, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Low effort, high reward. That's why he's an "inspiration" to people who achieve nothing.

Comment

People that feel the need to judge others have low self esteem. Who cares what Broner's lifestyle is ... is this People Magazine? He's a fighter ... this is a fight blog. If he's happy, if people like him or hate him .... whatever, who cares? Why care?

Envy makes the weak wanna judge others. Broner don't seem to be my type of people, but he hasn't harmed me in any way, why would I care how he lives or his fans? Why would you?

You have too much free time, just wandering around hating for no reason ... lol! Broner would prolly bust your a$$.

Comment

Ah, Broner. Throwing dollar bills at strippers and down toilets by night, then begging fans for donations by morning.

Stupidity must be looked up to in the hood.

Comment

Working...
                    X