No announcement yet.

Will high school girls ever win again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Why are people even voting on this sorta bs? There are like 12 transgender boys playing girls sports in HS ain't there? Is this THAT big a thing that the government needs to get in on it? Shouldn't schools be deciding this? Or maybe how about people that know about sports & the differences between men & women cuz this is r3tard level sh^t letting men compete in girls sports.

Legit question doe how many transgender athletes are in high school right now? Is this THAT big a thing that the government should be wasting time on this type of sh^t? If it becomes a bigger thing fair play, but til then let schools or state school higher ups figure out how they wanna deal with it on a case by case basis.

This is how it starts... if you don't nip it in the bud and it becomes normalized 12 turns to 100 and 100 to 100,000, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Its Congress that's voting on it. Not the people. It's just politics, as much as I know you dont like that argument its what's happened.

It shouldn't even be a thing. These boys will smash girls and it will lead to the downfall of girls sports.

Just another dumb bill.
      I get all that. I just don't believe this is THAT big of a thing to be even voting on. How many transgender athletes are there ffs?
      Hopefully this get killed by someone before it becomes a legit thing.

Comment

These clowns should be working on other things that really matter, instead they are making bills for not even 1% of the population. This country is going down

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          I'd identify as trans just for the shower time int he changing rooms.
          That sounds like a great idea for a movie.

Juwanna Mann updated for the current LGBTQ non-binary generation.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            These clowns should be working on other things that really matter, instead they are making bills for not even 1% of the population. This country is going down
            I find it even crazier that this is news. Like you said <1% of the population getting news attention when theres 1000s of HS students in the USA that have news worthy issues going on.

I could careless if some HS in Po Dunk USA allows trannies to play HS sports. Sounds like a school boards/local issue, not national news.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              So Girls soft ball will be 9 swinging €0CKS in the field
              Nah bruh. It won't be 9 swinging cöcks.

They'll be tucked.

Comment

8 Republicans crossed the line...unanimous on the Dems side.

WTF is this about? I need to read up on this issue before I go crazy about it. On the face of it, the whole thing
                sounds insane, although I'd be happy if I was a HS boy cause I could use the girls showers.

Comment

The Powers That Be (TPTB) are targeting the young now with their Luciferian agenda.

Parents should be fighting like hell to protect their kids from this shit. But the political divide put in place by TPTB will weaken their efforts. Can't get a united front going when some parents are on the Dem side and some on the Repub side.

Comment

I'm just surprised the students haven't fixed the problem.

I graduated back in 1990, and if we had had some transvestite crushing the school's girls in sports, we would have beaten him so bad he would have never came back to school.

And we weren't a bunch of violent thugs, we just knew the difference between right and wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X