Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrat Iraq vet announces she will run for Pres 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She won't make it out of the primaries, since the h-omosexual and pedophile faction of the Democrat party are angry that she condemned them in the 2000s.

Comment

Preach!!!

Comment

I find it hard to believe the left has actual military veterans. That Kerry guy was totally fake right?

I’m not very political but I do understand that most of the bad asses that serve are Republicans.

Comment

first learned about her in 2015. she makes a good first impression, very well put together. honestly thought she was a republican perhaps even libertarian from the way she sounded on some issues. great contrast between her and occasional-cortex from da bronx.

Originally posted by scap View Post
          I find it hard to believe the left has actual military veterans. That Kerry guy was totally fake right?

I’m not very political but I do understand that most of the bad asses that serve are Republicans.
          Hawaii is a deep blue state. won't get anywhere there politically being a republican.

Comment

Hawaii is a deep blue state. won't get anywhere there politically being a republican.[/QUOTE]

Oh ok cool I’m getting it. ****in Obama is a Hawaiian not American? Is that possible?

Comment

Originally posted by scap View Post
              Oh ok cool I’m getting it. ****in Obama is a Hawaiian not American? Is that possible?
              not sure what you mean. can't speak for obumass, but Hawaiians are indeed Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                not sure what you mean. can't speak for obumass, but Hawaiians are indeed Americans.
                Is Obama American?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  There are Republicans that want some type of govt healthcare. May not be medicare for all but it's till govt healthcare.

Ok Hillary and Obama were the same and changed their views why can’t she?

She’s a non interventionist Progressive. I support that.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    but she med assad in syria and even toured with a group that supported him there

i dont trust her
                    An Assad lead syria is better then a ISIS or Al nusra lead syria would you agree?

Comment

Someone post a photo...shes an 8 for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X