Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn’t realize how tall Gassiev really is... good lord

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being a good moslem, Mike always removes his sandals. In the photo he is asking GGG if he knows where the footbath is located.

Comment

Murat Gassiev has the potential to reign supreme at Cruiserweight before moving up and being a serious player at Heavyweight. I was impressed with him in his semi-final. I was a bit disappointed by Oleksandr Usyk in his.

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
        Two things that stuck out for me in this pic:
        Gassiev has a god damn tree trunk for a neck. No idea who is gonna be able to chop that tree down.

Secondly, Golovkin's got some serious forearms. They look pretty much as big as Gassiev's even with the massive difference in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
          Gassiev looked taller than Usyk when they were face to face, not much taller, but taller.

Fact is Gassiev's physique is like an optical illusion. His thick neck, sloped shoulders and short arms make him look stockier and therefore shorter than he really is. Looking at him he barely looks 6ft but in reality because of his weird body proportions he's much taller than he looks.
          Yeah ,he is deceptively tall and, of all the cruisers, the most likely to have the frame for heavyweight. Usyk might grow into it well too but he is a bit lanky and bony, weird proportions.

Anyway, I think both those guys beat POvetkin, Pulev, wilder, Parker and basically the b team of the division. Then against AJ would be huge.

Comment

Nice thread title. You'd think he's 6'11 with that sort of wording.. Easy pal.

Comment

He taller than GGG tho

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Gassiev is reported at 6'3'' but looked shorter than Usyk, who is also supposedly 6'3''. So someone is lying.

Edit: LOL just remembered it was breidis Usyk fought

So, if Usyk and Gassiev are the same height, than the latter is definitely the bigger/muscular guy.
                No you’re confused. Usyk is 6’3. Gassiev is 6’3.5 close to 6’4

Look at this picture. Usyk has to basically raise his chin to want to size up against Gassiev. Keep in mind Usyk likes to wear sneaks, so the sole cushion is even higher than boxing shoes which are basically super thin. Gassiev is taller bro

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
                  No you’re confused. Usyk is 6’3. Gassiev is 6’3.5 close to 6’4

Look at this picture. Usyk has to basically raise his chin to want to size up against Gassiev. Keep in mind Usyk likes to wear sneaks, so the sole cushion is even higher than boxing shoes which are basically super thin. Gassiev is taller bro

lol read what I edited, I was thinking of Breidis

Comment

Working...
                  X