No announcement yet.

Glenn Beck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    His response was something along the lines of "OMG HITLER!!!!1211111onetwoeinzweisiegheil!!!!". It was treated with the disdain it deserved.
    You ran away from it because it was infallible.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      not exactly the highest quality post i've read today
      Fair enough my man, I just wanted to say that I thought that certain people in this thread were embarrassing themselves posting arrogantly. I certainly could be more constructive, but what would really be the point? I've been there before and had frustrating 'debates' in which people either change the original debating point to suit their stance when losing, make presumptions that because I think one thing then it follows that I think another or downright ignore the argument and descend into name-calling.

Comment

This guy is a joke, have any of you watched his show? He always has these chalk boards he loaded up with conspiracies about how the prez is trying to kill him and all of America. I was wondering if this was just satire but idk anymore. He did a skit where he has a phone installed and only the white house can call it to answer his questions. Who is he and and why would the white house care what he thinks, forget about answer his crazy accusatory questions?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
            He does that a lot, the only time you don't see him running is when he goes after the religious people.

Comment

osamabama said bow down, cuz he hates white people.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                Nah, I posted that just to see how many people will make the two points connect and will interprete my previous as a republican basher. Frankly, I dont care about neither party too much, both are ****s, and I became disillusioned a long while ago.
                Yeah, but I get a chuckle at the expense of the Glenn Beck sycophants.

Let's face it: the people who watch Beck aren't very smart. They're harmless and ineffectual. They're like little children that you pat on the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Aracibo04 View Post
                  He does that a lot, the only time you don't see him running is when he goes after the religious people.
                  Aren't you depriving a village somewhere of an idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    He did a skit where he has a phone installed and only the white house can call it to answer his questions. Who is he and and why would the white house care what he thinks, forget about answer his crazy accusatory questions?
                    the funny thing about this though, is that they have commented on his work and declared that he puts out fallacies... so in turn he gave them the number and told them to feel free to call him at ANY time when he says something that isnt accurate... yet they never called....

i dont care who likes him or not, but the fact that people are willing to side w/ govt on almost any issue simply shows their ignorance....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                      Yeah, but I get a chuckle at the expense of the Glenn Beck sycophants.

Let's face it: the people who watch Beck aren't very smart. They're harmless and ineffectual. They're like little children that you pat on the head.
                      could you stereotype some more??? thats like saying only unemployed african americans eat popeye's chicken... which is utter bull****...

stereotyping only shows your lack of intellect.

Comment

Working...
                      X