No announcement yet.

Spence is the next broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
    Garcia is good but not great. He basically quit when Salido broke his nose. Peterson was ktfo by Matthyse. Brook moved up in weight and was mollywhopped by Golo b4 coming back down in weight and fighting Spence.

Spence is a good fighter. But I think he's avoiding Crawford who is considered by a majority to be one of the 2 best fighters in the world. I get it, the other ww champs are all with pbc so its in house fights, but ffs, if you think you are the best, why not fight the guy damn near everyone considers THEE BEST?
    They’re far more legitimate wins than anything on Broner’s resume, that was my point.

I don’t think Spence is avoiding Crawford whatsoever and nor do I think Crawford is avoiding Spence. I actually think both guys would like the fight but unfortunately there’s a tonne of roadblocks in the form of promoters, advisors, networks etc that are all standing in the way of it.

Comment

OMG....This site has some of the dumbest most hating so-called boxing fans i have ever seen.

I wish u could Brown-k

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        They’re far more legitimate wins than anything on Broner’s resume, that was my point.

I don’t think Spence is avoiding Crawford whatsoever and nor do I think Crawford is avoiding Spence. I actually think both guys would like the fight but unfortunately there’s a tonne of roadblocks in the form of promoters, advisors, networks etc that are all standing in the way of it.
        Oh thats for sure! As for the rest of your comments, I'd green k if I could.

Lets hope it happens sooner rather than later. We all know how the marinade ends up spoiling the main course if its in there too long!

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
          They've gone full retard mode on here now... Holy shit.

I've officially seen it all lol.
          Sometimes i ask myself why do i stick around with these clowns who post on here.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
            Oh thats for sure! As for the rest of your comments, I'd green k if I could.

Lets hope it happens sooner rather than later. We all know how the marinade ends up spoiling the main course if its in there too long!
            Agreed man, it’s the best fight to be made in boxing IMO. I’ve got a horrible feeling it could end up being one of those great fights that eludes us.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Agreed man, it’s the best fight to be made in boxing IMO. I’ve got a horrible feeling it could end up being one of those great fights that eludes us.
              no THAT would be a shame.

Comment

Comparing Spence to Broner is simply trolling. Doesn't the OP have anything else to do?

I'm not saying Spence is a saint, but he certainly has his head on his shoulders, has a good team around him, speaks very well, is respectful (for a boxer)most of the time, has had no issues in Dallas with strip clubs, cops, etc. anything of that nature. Has a good personality....doesn't act like a street thug ON PURPOSE like Broner does. Bottom line is that he is likeable. Broner is instantly unlikeable, and it's not just among MY demographic (old white guy). He's been made fun of on Worldstar Hip Hop more than any other boxer.

As far as boxing skills are concerned, Broner has always tried to be a Mayweather clone which is impossible as there is only one Mayweather. He's lost every time he has stepped up.

This is comparing apples to oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  Sometimes i ask myself why do i stick around with these clowns who post on here.
                  Bruh... What the actual f... Lol.

Outrageous.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                    Bruh... What the actual f... Lol.

Outrageous.
                    Trolls, idiots, fanboys, and racists. Pick your poison

Comment

If we're really going full stupid today, then I'd say Crawford has more in common with Broner than Spence. I ain't never seen Spence get rocked and backpedal the way Crawford did when he fought Gamboa.

Comment

Working...
                      X