Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin Says No Deal With Deontay Wilder Yet, Purse Bid Looms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Povetkin Says No Deal With Deontay Wilder Yet, Purse Bid Looms

According to Olympic gold medal winner and former champion Alexander Povetkin, no agreement has been reached as of yet for a mandatory title shot against World Boxing Council heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder.

[Click Here To Read More]

Oh damn, could this one be happening over in Russia If it goes to purse bid?
    Not sure how Wilder would feel about that one but whatever pays the most, right?

Comment

I wouldnt go to Russia. Way to dirty in athletics.

But it would be cool

Comment

you guys know **** about Russia, at least Russia isn't ISIS partner like ...

Comment

I think Wilder will vacate if it goes to Russia

Comment

russia just too shady for me......higher Russian authorities actually creating programs for their athletes to cheat and keep it hidden even if one pops dirty.

Comment

Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                According to Olympic gold medal winner and former champion Alexander Povetkin, no agreement has been reached as of yet for a mandatory title shot against World Boxing Council heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder.

[Click Here To Read More]
                I thought Wilder said he wants this fight badly? What could be the hold up? The almighty Haymon can move mountians.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  I wouldnt go to Russia. Way to dirty in athletics.

But it would be cool
                  Yeah, but at the same time, its not like American boxing is known for being clean.

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  I think Wilder will vacate if it goes to Russia
                  The belt is the only thing keeping him vaguely relevant. Without it, there's nothing to hide the fact he's not even a top 3 Heavyweight. Unless Haymon has other plans, he doesn't seem like the guy who would vacate. I believe in his intentions to try unify the division

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X