Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to a backpage prostitute today. My first time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

You should have paid her with counterfeit money!!

Comment

It was partially at fault. Her face was blurred in the ad. She refused to send me a pic of her face because she was afraid of the cops and going back to jail, so I took the chance drove over there. Wouldn't give me her age over the phone, but when I got there, she told me she was 27. Here is her backpage listing.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...t-box/34646317
        Last edited by BigNuts; 12-21-2015, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
          It was partially at fault. Her face was blurred in the ad. She refused to send me a pic of her face because she was afraid of the cops and going back to jail, so I took the chance drove over there. Wouldn't give me her age over the phone, but when I got there, she told me she was 27. Here is her backpage listing.

God bruh, that photo reeks of VD....

Comment

Comment

Looool "No Black men or Aggressive Men"

You're actually fucked for paying $100 for a bj too. Lol what a story

Comment

You have nothing to lose by saying 60 or nothing and then walking away, if she had changed her mind thats 40 saved if not u can go back after ur fake walk away and say ok 100 it is.

The worst is when they get u near to orgasm and then say times up 100 Dollars or leave

Thats when you finish your self off over her soft furnishings

Or speak to her again face to face and say give me a free BJ no condom or im callin the cops on your ass.

Or take a picture of her face and make an ad using her body and her face all her details the give a tip off to the cops.

Man im good.
                Last edited by AlexKid; 12-21-2015, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Sort your fucking life out, dude. Jesus.

Comment

Cool story, BigNuts. Gave me a good chuckle.

Even with the blurred photo, she looked skanky.

I've paid for broads who looked worse, but busting a nut in the condom is amateur bro. Hope you learned your lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                      You have nothing to lose by saying 60 or nothing and then walking away, if she had changed her mind thats 40 saved if not u can go back after ur fake walk away and say ok 100 it is.

The worst is when they get u near to orgasm and then say times up 100 Dollars or leave

Thats when you finish your self off over her soft furnishings

Or speak to her again face to face and say give me a free BJ no condom or im callin the cops on your ass.

Or take a picture of her face and make an ad using her body and her face all her details the give a tip off to the cops.

Man im good.
                      Your suggestions might get the op shot and he's just looking to nut.
                      Not every whore is an independent operator.

Comment

Working...
                      X