Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia has started destroying Isis in Syria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they (the Russians) go to Palmeria and save the Syrian's culture heritage from further destruction/desecration by ISIS

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I hope they (the Russians) go to Palmeria and save the Syrian's culture heritage from further destruction/desecration by ISIS
      It's Palmyra. And that ship has long sailed. They probably have tons of dynamite ready to go off for whatever is left the moment the troops enter Palmyra. Thanks a lot, 'murica. Thank you for making planet earth lose some of its greatest treasures, the ruins of the beginning of civilization in Mesopotamia.

Yes Americans it was Isis not the trained rebels. But Isis was created mostly by FSA rebels who joined the Islamic jihad side instead of being a purely political rebel army. The Americans know this and yet they are still training and funding these untrustworthy rats.

I hope Russia sparks them all except for the Christian Assyrian forces who are purely there to defend their villages.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        It's Palmyra. And that ship has long sailed. They probably have tons of dynamite ready to go off for whatever is left the moment the troops enter Palmyra. Thanks a lot, BUSH W. Thank you for making planet earth lose some of its greatest treasures, the ruins of the beginning of civilization in Mesopotamia.

Yes Americans it was Isis not the trained rebels. But Isis was created mostly by FSA rebels who joined the Islamic jihad side instead of being a purely political rebel army. The Americans know this and yet they are still training and funding these untrustworthy rats.

I hope Russia sparks them all except for the Christian Assyrian forces who are purely there to defend their villages.
        Fixed it for you.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Wait, I'm seeing on the news that's it now confirmed they are not bombing ISIS. Instead hitting anti Assad Syrian rebels. The very group the U.S is arming and helping.
          So what's Obama going to do about it? (rhetorical question)

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            So what's Obama going to do about it? (rhetorical question)
            Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. The war hawks will say that Obama is too soft on foreign policy, yet the American public does not have the stomach for another war.

Comment

Fixed it for you.....
              What is Bush(Make that Cheney) some kind of separate entity not part of the US goverment pulling the strings? You voted him back in in 04 when you knew what they were doing. Take responsibility, yanks.

Comment

Fixed it for you.....
                Blaming Bush. You're so simple-minded.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  What is Bush(Make that Cheney) some kind of separate entity not part of the US goverment pulling the strings? You voted him back in in 04 when you knew what they were doing. Take responsibility, yanks.
                  The U.S is not a dictatorship nor is it a monarchy. I didn't vote for Bush, so you can blame the people who did.

Comment

The U.S is not a dictatorship nor is it a monarchy. I didn't vote for Bush, so you can blame the people who did.
                    Instead the U.S. itself is the dictator of the entire planet earth.

As I recall you don't want yank boots on the ground in the ME to clean up the mess your country created and left in 03-present. Who you voted for hardly matters in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. The war hawks will say that Obama is too soft on foreign policy, yet the American public does not have the stomach for another war.
                      I'd have a little more sympathy with his situation if he were not partly responsible for the rise of ISIS with his "the Iraqis can handle it now" attitude in bringing the US troops home early.

Comment

Working...
                      X