Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How big are you and how much do you bench?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big are you and how much do you bench?

I am 188 pounds and just benched 1 time max of 225. This is by far my best ever.

*For those of you about to say Boxers shouldn't lift, seriously I am asking about 1 time max. There is no harm in finding out how strong you are for anyone. It doesn't mean you live in the gym, or even do bench press regularly.

I got my bench press up 100 pounds almost entirely throught different kinds of pushup and medicine ball exercises.

I am 157 lbs. and i probably can bench 160 lbs. not right now i have had some bad arm injurys this year. i am about 5-6
    Last edited by Dye; 03-29-2006, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Im 5'9 168 #'s but i dont lift.
      I just ordered a cage and a bench setup so i cant wait to start.

When i was 147 i was only putting up 200, so hopefully i can increase strength dramtically withing in a month or to.

Comment

i'm 220-230 close to 300

Comment

I'm 139 pounds and bench around 200,no lie

Comment

Originally posted by Gio
            Im 5'9 168 #'s but i dont lift.
            I just ordered a cage and a bench setup so i cant wait to start.

When i was 147 i was only putting up 200, so hopefully i can increase strength dramtically withing in a month or to.

That's awsome. Let us now how that goes. I'll bet you will be able to double your body weight if you get really into it.

Comment

when i saw 17 and a senior in high school i was benching 300 when i weighed 150. and thats no lie

Comment

Age 16 Height 5'10 Weight 154lbs max out at 215lbs

Comment

im 5'6'' 155 pounds, and i havent maxed, but based on what i used to lift i could probly do 160-170.

Comment

Im 19 178pounds and putting about 250 up

Comment

Working...
                    X