No announcement yet.

Justin Fortune on heavybag - Pacquiao S&C coach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Fortune on heavybag - Pacquiao S&C coach

Beastttttt. Was a former heavyweight boxer himself, went 4 rounds with Lennox Lewis! Check him out.... maybe he can help Pacquiao find his power again

wtf Pac

meanwhile Roidweather is taking advice from Memo, the best PED guru in the business

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
      wtf Pac

meanwhile Roidweather is taking advice from Memo, the best PED guru in the business
      what does your opinion on Myaweather have to do with this?
      This is about Justin Fortune, who wasn't that great of a boxer but damn he can punch!

Comment

Fugging smh...

I can't belive how amateurish pacs team has become.. They are relying too much on "past experiences"

God I'm staring to lose faith in Pac. Like someone else stated, mayweather has done every single thing possible to prepare for this and pacs team pulls some **** like this lol fugggg

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
          what does your opinion on Myaweather have to do with this?
          This is about Justin Fortune, who wasn't that great of a boxer but damn he can punch!
          because this is bad

Pac's hiring a nobody as S & C coach, while Floyd's hiring top experts like Ariza and PED Master Memo

Pac should have hired Victor Conte at the very least if he wanted to truly compete against Roidweather's Ultimate S & C & P (strenght, conditionining, PEDs) combo

Comment

Don't forget how Justine Fortune failed multiple drug tests while training under Freddie Roach at Wild Card

Comment

Originally posted by 5.4ever View Post
              Fugging smh...

I can't belive how amateurish pacs team has become.. They are relying too much on "past experiences"

God I'm staring to lose faith in Pac. Like someone else stated, mayweather has done every single thing possible to prepare for this and pacs team pulls some **** like this lol fugggg
              PUH LEEEAAASSSEE !!!!!! like freddy is some kind of idiot that is going to show us whats really going on in camp !!!!! im sure manny is training like never before !!!!!!! unlike roid mayfeather he doesnt need balco scientist and speacial hand creams to give him a edge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                PUH LEEEAAASSSEE !!!!!! like freddy is some kind of idiot that is going to show us whats really going on in camp !!!!! im sure manny is training like never before !!!!!!! unlike roid mayfeather he doesnt need balco scientist and speacial hand creams to give him a edge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                You're in denial or just ignorant... If you search my post history, you will see I am a fan of pac 100%. But it's you're kinda mentality that gets people to dislike PAC

He needs EVERY BIT of help possible. Fugg the whole "moral" argument. Pac needs everything mayweather is using and more.

I hate how boxers don't prepare right and later want to blame their opponents.

If you know floyd is coming in with a ped coach and comes to run, then prep for that, don't rely on "I'm a good guy"

Comment

That's the same guy that got popped for steroids a couple of times.

Comment

What are you guys talking about? If anything, a s/c coach that has boxing experience has the advantage over any other s/c coach that's never boxed in their life. Ariza and memo only know how to train people in track and field or bodybuilding.

Comment

Working...
                    X