No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather still on top after Mannys rise and Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Floyds a good fighter, but dont rank him above people who have fought and beat better fighters.

JMM is a better fighter than Floyd as he h as beat Pac on the 4th attempt. Floyd wont ever fight Pac. Floyd bloated the counter punching JMM up, but wuoldnt let JMM counterpunch.....had to chase Floyd around the ring in his bloated state.
    This makes me wanna kill myself^^^
    hes bloated when he faces floyd, but kicks manny a$$, but everyone is saying floyd is ducking sergio. a ****ing middleweight and canelo?? bull**** floyds a welter. he barely can go past 149 on fight night.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Floyds a good fighter, but dont rank him above people who have fought and beat better fighters.

JMM is a better fighter than Floyd as he h as beat Pac on the 4th attempt. Floyd wont ever fight Pac. Floyd bloated the counter punching JMM up, but wuoldnt let JMM counterpunch.....had to chase Floyd around the ring in his bloated state.
      This makes me wanna kill myself^^^
      hes bloated when he faces floyd, but kicks manny a$$, but everyone is saying floyd is ducking sergio. a ****ing middleweight and canelo?? bull**** floyds a welter. he barely can go past 149 on fight night.
      And what the heel do uyou mean "wouldnt let him counter punch him"
      are you ****ing serious? he has to let people punch him now? wow, and yall say hes not the greatest. the man switched his whole style so people could stop saying "he doesnt get hit, hes not good" and still dominates. wow, its like fighting kids with one arm behind your back.

Comment

• lol thanks to bob arums shenanigans and its only one person who gets the blame

take arums **** out your mouths and dont forget to change your manny pacquiao bed sheets

Comment

• Money Mayweather..best of all time..P4P Baby...

Comment

• 10 years from now Floyd will get the respect he deserves and be ranked by most in the top 20 easily

Comment

• He has never been ko'd by cab drivers or old men,never had to pad his resume with catch weight vacant titles,he is the truth

Comment

• Show me 1 picture of Floyd layed out,just 1,i'll wait..hell he got a damn bloody nose and people went crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
                  I used to really be a Mayweather fan but I have just lost respect for him. He doesn't really care about fighting the best fighters. He just cares of preserving the 0. Im paraphrasing he even stated once let these guys go around fighting each other beating each other up. He would never fight a fight he did not think he could win. Great fighter but does not like testing himself by fighting the dangerous fights.
                  The problem with this "Floyd will never fight a fight that he doesn't think that he could win" nonsense is that there isn't anybody out here who Mayweather would be an uderdog against. Name all the fighters that would be or would have been favorite to beat Mayweather? Pacquiao is the guy everyone has wanted to see, and he would have been a clear underdog even at his peak. I just don't uinderstand why people are still convincing themselves that Mayweather is somehow scared of Pacquiao. Stop lying to yourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    You are talking out of your arse. The guy said he was coming back for his legacy first, money second. What a freaking joke that is! Four mediocre fights...wow.

He doesnt have to do anything, he can have 2 or 3 more mundane fights and make a ton of cash from it if he so desires, but this guy harps on about greatness yet his deeds dont come close to matching his words... and dont even bother spouting some butthurt piss about 'what, you think he started in 2007'. everyone acknowledges that his body of work and the fighter he was before that was impressive, he has done **** all since despite telling everyone he was going to blow us all away.

The guy is a twat, but he has the opportunity to do something that the whole world would have to respect, take your proboscus out of his anus and you may actually see this too.
                    So basically your mad because hes too good. This is everyone's problem with him.
                    If he fights Superman you'll say, well he didnt fight Batman. its no use.
                    your still not saying who should he fight. or should have fought... and dont say a middleweight.

Comment

• This is literally the Floyd dildo express thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X