Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO GETS PACQUIAO FIRST? adrien broner OR floyd mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO GETS PACQUIAO FIRST? adrien broner OR floyd mayweather?

albeit, both are exceptional talents..
    does floyd out run the paman or does broner jump at an lucrative opportunity at pac before pac marquee value deminishes.

looks like a race to me, & think broner jumps at that ppv opportunity before mayweather gets to him
    Broner
    87.10%
    Mayweather
    12.90%

I personally would love to see Pac vs Broner.

Floyd has ran too much from him and I don't think they will ever fight.

Comment

At this point Broner is at the mercy of his promoter/s. I doubt he will avoid anyone put in front him. Much like Donaire's status. I don't think he will move up another weight division and they'll let him fight the likes of Marquez, Rios, Bradley, etc. whom he's been calling out.

He'll definitely fight Pac or Mayweather if given the chance.

Comment

Broner is hungry and wants to prove his spot more. if given the opportunity I think he'll want it and grab more than mayweather ever did. Floyd just dont want none of manny for reasons we dont know.

Comment

That's like asking who gets dick first on a saturday night, you or your mother? Depends on the person you're trying nh

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
            albeit, both are exceptional talents..
            does floyd out run the paman or does broner jump at an lucrative opportunity at pac before pac marquee value deminishes.

looks like a race to me, & think broner jumps at that ppv opportunity before mayweather gets to him
            Broner will fight anyone and I see him one day outdoing Floyd's resume by beating the likes of Lara, and Canelo at JR Mw, which will outdo everything Floyd has done, but Arum wont let Broner fight Pac.

Comment

Broner actually has some balls, so I say broner will take the fight while mayweather will just keep talking and talking and talking.

Comment

at this point, maybe broner since floyd has not shown any interest. broner will jump at the chance for a big fight with manny. maybe sometime in 2014. interesting to see what's left on manny then

Comment

Broner, unlike Floyd, would jump at the chance at Pac in an instant. That's why he has my respect.

Comment

he should fight Manny now.

**** it. Aim for the stars.

Comment

Working...
                    X