speed bag on the balcony?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speed bag on the balcony?

Hi all,

I'm wondering how difficult it would be to set up a speed bag on my apartment balcony? it's got a concrete floor and ceiling, the wall I probably couldn't modify at all

is this doable? Thanks!

There's a way to install **** through concrete. .

But you said you live in an apartment complex? I'd rethink it mate. Speed bags are LOUD as ****. .

No doubt your neighbors would hear. . Join a boxing gym. . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

But you said you live in an apartment complex? I'd rethink it mate. Speed bags are LOUD as ****. .

exactly, my neighbours always whine about my heavy bag i have one in my room lol

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
        exactly, my neighbours always whine about my heavy bag i have one in my room lol
        lol same. I got one of those punch bobs (btw, wouldn't recommend one of these over a traditional heavy bag - they're just a novelty item more than anything. . especially for boxing), and even when I filled the base all the way up, it would still rock, and piss off my neighbors below me, and the neighbors next to me as well from the "smacking" sounds hitting a bag makes.

I can imagine a speed bag would be even noisier for neighbors next to ye. Just imagine hearing that "RAT-A-TAT-TAT. . "

Comment

yeah not a good idea, you can hear my speedball (which is in the garage) in my house. the garage isnt connected to the house either.

it creates A LOT of vibrations. they would despise you

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

^^^^^ This

Comment

Working...
            X