Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found that cheating wh*re out haha!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It happens to the best of us. In my case I didnt care enough about the relationship so she found someone who did. Wasnt TOO serious so doesnt apply I guess. Nothing to be embarassed, thats for her to be ashamed of.

As far as revenge goes though, you could just send em all a message saying shes got aids or somethin. See if she confronts you about the message. But honestly it's not worth the time, just let it go and move on. Find a hotter chick, thats the best revenge.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I think you handled that quite nicely. Welcome back to single life, buddy.

You're lucky you have the aforementioned pics as leverage to get your **** back, too. Without them you'd likely never see that stuff again.
      We've not been together for a couple of months now, but we were still talking, and hinting at seeing each other again. I just didn't know how to trust her but I thought maybe I was being paranoid, listening to my gut too much, seeing things that weren't there. I was lucky I came across that file when I did because we would have probably started seeing each other again, and she would have undoubtedly still have been carrying on with others.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
        We've not been together for a couple of months now, but we were still talking, and hinting at seeing each other again. I just didn't know how to trust her but I thought maybe I was being paranoid, listening to my gut too much, seeing things that weren't there. I was lucky I came across that file when I did because we would have probably started seeing each other again, and she would have undoubtedly still have been carrying on with others.
        In my experience it's best to go with your gut and trust your instincts in a situation like that. If you're typically not a paranoid individual yet you feel your girl's behavior towards you is somehow different than normal you're probably on to something.

You're actually lucky you found out when you did, because people can keep this **** up for years. I worked with a dude who suspected his wife of two-timing him for years, but she was really slick about covering her tracks and even had her own family (his in laws) covering for her repugnant bull****. He never was able to gather any dirt on her until one day suspicion got the best of him when he was giving their 5 year old son (whom he had begun to suspect wasn't his) a haircut he decided to send a sample away for DNA testing.

He was right. The child wasn't even his.

I've never been the paranoid type but during that last year of my relationship with the ex who was cheating on me I found myself becoming quite suspicious. At first it was just little things like incessant texting or cancelling a date at the last minute, but over time your paranoia grows and that's when you question her about things being amiss.

Naturally the girl denies it, reassures you, and has a seemingly reasonable answer for every single red flag you've seen, and being emotionally connected with her as strongly as you are you really want to believe it, hell, maybe you even convince yourself that it's all in your mind and put it on the back burner for a while.

But it's only a matter of time before her behavior strikes you as peculiar again and you once again start questioning things. Eventually you stop giving a **** emotionally and just start looking for evidence to convict her so that you'll know you were accurate in your assumptions.

Human beings are some deceitful mother****ers. I'll take a dog over most of them any day of the week.

Comment

in all honesty, man, girls usually have a pretty fair grasp of what it means to be promiscuous. she probably feels like a whore, but she'll never let you know that.

feeling like a whore is one of the worst feelings for a woman.

you > her.
          real talk man. you > her.

if i were in your shoes i would never speak to this woman again.

move on with your life. there is a bright side : you're single again.

Comment

you're not the first this has happen to and you won't be the last...walk away from her never look back...she's old news from now on...getting revenge is childish...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              In my experience it's best to go with your gut and trust your instincts in a situation like that. If you're typically not a paranoid individual yet you feel your girl's behavior towards you is somehow different than normal you're probably on to something.

You're actually lucky you found out when you did, because people can keep this **** up for years. I worked with a dude who suspected his wife of two-timing him for years, but she was really slick about covering her tracks and even had her own family (his in laws) covering for her repugnant bull****. He never was able to gather any dirt on her until one day suspicion got the best of him when he was giving their 5 year old son (whom he had begun to suspect wasn't his) a haircut he decided to send a sample away for DNA testing.

He was right. The child wasn't even his.

I've never been the paranoid type but during that last year of my relationship with the ex who was cheating on me I found myself becoming quite suspicious. At first it was just little things like incessant texting or cancelling a date at the last minute, but over time your paranoia grows and that's when you question her about things being amiss.

Naturally the girl denies it, reassures you, and has a seemingly reasonable answer for every single red flag you've seen, and being emotionally connected with her as strongly as you are you really want to believe it, hell, maybe you even convince yourself that it's all in your mind and put it on the back burner for a while.

But it's only a matter of time before her behavior strikes you as peculiar again and you once again start questioning things. Eventually you stop giving a **** emotionally and just start looking for evidence to convict her so that you'll know you were accurate in your assumptions.

Human beings are some deceitful mother****ers. I'll take a dog over most of them any day of the week.
              Originally posted by New England View Post
              in all honesty, man, girls usually have a pretty fair grasp of what it means to be promiscuous. she probably feels like a whore, but she'll never let you know that.

feeling like a whore is one of the worst feelings for a woman.

you > her.
              real talk man. you > her.

if i were in your shoes i would never speak to this woman again.

move on with your life. there is a bright side : you're single again.
              Can't give you two guys any more Karma, but great posts nonetheless.

Comment

getting cheated on is the worst thing that could ever happen to a man. that shiet destroys ur manhood if u really think about it. but the best thing to do is to be THE MAN and let that shiet go and move on to the next. getting ur feelings butthurt just shows u are weak. there's nothing that u should do in return except find a better female to have fun with.

Comment

I felt so bad reading this thread.

Honestly though, from a female perspective, if you sought out any sort of revenge, all that is going to say to her is, you're hurt, you're angry and most of all you still care about her, enough to want her to feel as bad as you do.

If you really want to hurt, don't acknowledge her again, at all. Move on and be happy.

The best revenge for someone who made you miserable, is to enjoy life whilst they watch. Nothing will hurt her more than knowing you couldn't care less about her.

Feel better darling

Comment

Ive been there. Teach the ***** a lesson. I looged into in one of my old exes facebook and posted all my findings on her status. And some naked pics. Changed the password to some shyt I wouldnt remember then logged out.

**** er

Is it childish yeah...fun?? yeah

Comment

Once, this girl I was seeing as a teenager, was cheating on her boyfriend with me but I didn't know about him. She would always tell me he's just a close friend. I was really dumb and gullible at the time, and I was young, so I believed her. I really trusted people back then, like to the point where any girl can play me. I'm like the complete opposite now and can tell bullsh-t from a girl, from a mile away.

Anyway, this is about getting revenge. This girl had sent me lots of pictures of her, nude, bikini, with clothes on. When I found out she had a bf, we broke up and I was angry at her. But instead of retaliating, I just deleted all of her pictures. I could have just spread the pics around, but that is a sign of weakness to me. Girls tend to send me nude pics of themselves, whether it's their boobs, or p-ussy. But when we're done, no matter how it ends up, I delete the pictures.

What i'm saying is to move on. Retaliate by never talking to her again and just forget you even know her. If you see her in the streets just keep walking.

Comment

Working...
                      X