Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Donaire won't fight Rigo cause Rigo isn't a draw - here are Donaire's numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigo has talent, but he's unproven. Great amateur career, but I need more. Not sold on him yet.

Comment

• When a fighter says another fighter isnt a draw he is ducking him because he knows it is high risk-low reward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
        Lol are you serious? Rigo would send Vasquez into retirement with his dad. im not sure if you're trolling or delusional? or both?
        You're talking lol...!!?? What you've been saying about Donaire is borderline lunacy.

I can't just go by your word, lmao. I need to see it to believe it! So far Rigos toughest opponent has been Cordoba lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Rigo has talent, but he's unproven. Great amateur career, but I need more. Not sold on him yet.
          yeah he's not as proven as vasquez who had zero top ten wins and had been knocked out in his previous real fight. well he proved he could get knocked out by an old arce moving up. i guess that qualifies him for a fight rather than rigo who was a belt holder and had beaten top ten guys already.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            but why isn't donaire fighting him? if he's all hype then fight him. vasquez, narvaez, and mathaluba weren't all hype, they were no hype. rigo has a better resume than vasquez and isn't coming off a ko loss yet no fight. you can't explain donaire's ducking.
            simple , becuase he brings nothing to the table..he aint the number #1 guy nor a big money opponent nor a guy who fought good opposition...

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              You're talking lol...!!?? What you've been saying about Donaire is borderline lunacy.

I can't just go by your word, lmao. I need to see it to believe it! So far Rigos toughest opponent has been Cordoba lol...
              Rigo has the skills to beat Donaire thats why Donaire says he isnt a big enough draw. Rigo isnt a big enough draw but Mathebula and Narvaez are good enough and bigger draws?

Comment

When a fighter says another fighter isnt a draw he is ducking him because he knows it is high risk-low reward.
                Yo, tonights posts have been hilarious lol. I didn't know that you could call out a fighter with only 9-10 fights and get accused of ducking that fighter lmao!

I'm out. It's been real lol.

Comment

Rigo has the skills to beat Donaire thats why Donaire says he isnt a big enough draw. Rigo isnt a big enough draw but Mathebula and Narvaez are good enough and bigger draws?
                  what you based this on is perception.....rigo has proven nothing but in the AMS

Comment

Get rid of the simpleton outlook ok lol.

Comment

• Peace, I'm out!

Comment

Working...
                      X