• Time
  • Show
Clear All

load of ****....

Comment

I agree with everything Medved said

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        What are the reasons that don't make sense?
        "They" have to cover up the existence of aliens because otherwise "the people" would panic and there would be chaos, hence "they" want to hide the secret space cities on the moon.

And it's absolutely ludicrous.

I'm pretty sure those scientists work for an employer who does not want them divulging information for whatever reason... therefore... they don't.
        Really? You think that a researcher who made the most important discovery of the last hundred years is going to say "Oh man, people would go NUTS for this info! Such a shame the boss says to keep it under wraps..."? You don't think they might instead, you know, release a book of their findings, make a fortune in publishing, television and speaking engagements and walk into any academic position in the world following their revelation?

Comment

I knew it... transformers are real

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            On a related note, you may like the premise of this movie:

If you're interested in this movie I highly recommend you check this Doc Transcendent Man.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Is he the same guy who said a missile the the pentagon and the WTCAnyway, if youre gonna make such claims, makes sure you can back em up buddy

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Cool stuff if true.

What I don't get is the people who dismiss absolutely everything that their not used to that they don't know about.

"I never saw it... so it doesn't exist"

"Sounds too crazy..... didn't happen"
                On the other hand u have people who believe anything if it is accompanied by some pseudo-scientific waffle.

Whats the difference between someone seeing the virgin Mary in an oil spill and seeing 'moon cities' in some blurry photos of craters?

U can look at the Earth from satellite images and find mountains, valleys and all manner of strange stuff that we know is just part of the natural geography of the land.

Nothing wrong with being open minded, but u have to take these things into consideration and remain skeptical until the evidence is overwhelming.

"Cant really make out anything in that photo......therefore theres a good chance its whatever we are told it is by conspiracy theorists."

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                  load of ****....

Comment

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS OF U.S.-ALIEN MOON COOPERATION COVERUP!!!

Last edited by Miburo; 09-16-2011, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X