No announcement yet.

What Can You Do? Scenarios.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Can You Do? Scenarios.

I hear daily, and or read on the internet.

Everyone has problems. Hell yes it sucks..................I miss family..........I'm in love with a girl who shrugs me off..............financial struggles. If that wasn't bad enough all scenarios haunt my dreams left and right. Reuniting with lost loved ones, maybe a dream where (the girl and I in mention) are on good terms intimately and I wake up disgusted......or I had money that could solve all red tape/technical problems. We all deal with certain financial problems unless you make ridiculous money......we all deal with intimacy problems EVEN if you're a supposed player..........and we might have in common the fact we miss family.

What do you do?

Just please don't do something stupid. I've contemplated armed robbery because I felt like my back was against the corner. Need for that is a must, and I'm not going to tell you the (thought never crossed my mind). Of course it did, I just won't act on it because I'll play the rules.

The best chance you have, to do anything....................is to take a deep breath and remember that you are the ONLY PERSON who will love you in the end. If that means starting from scratch..................do it. You're capable of winning by playing the game properly because you can.

Also at any point you feel like you aren't the person that you thought you should be.............shrug that off and remember you can change. All it takes is a simply approval from the person in you. Then it's all said and done.

Thanks.

This thread is for anyone who thinks they have problems.

I mean I doubt any of you are disabled..........if you are we'll deal with that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

If you hurt inside, fine. I do also + it's not my problem. But I'm taking my time to simply tell you it's not the end of the world.

That's my only promise.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

whores can solve all your problems

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        whores can solve all your problems
        Bleh for like a few hours lol. Said and done we're back to the issues.

LOL which leads me to the financial discrepancies.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          Bleh for like a few hours lol. Said and done we're back to the issues.

LOL which leads me to the financial discrepancies.
          forget what film the line comes from
          "a thing of beauty is a joy forever"
          this is the satisfaction gained from the best whores, it's not fleeting
          and you can make money off whores too

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            forget what film the line comes from
            "a thing of beauty is a joy forever"
            this is the satisfaction gained from the best whores, it's not fleeting
            and you can make money off whores too
            I'm laughing. No doubt.

Comment

I'm laughing. No doubt.
              if plagued by troubles, try whores
              they can ease your woes very easily
              sex always sells
              relief as a client, income as an employer
              good man + good whores = winning team

Comment

I hear daily, and or read on the internet.

Everyone has problems. Hell yes it sucks..................I miss family..........I'm in love with a girl who shrugs me off..............financial struggles. If that wasn't bad enough all scenarios haunt my dreams left and right. Reuniting with lost loved ones, maybe a dream where (the girl and I in mention) are on good terms intimately and I wake up disgusted......or I had money that could solve all red tape/technical problems. We all deal with certain financial problems unless you make ridiculous money......we all deal with intimacy problems EVEN if you're a supposed player..........and we might have in common the fact we miss family.

What do you do?

Just please don't do something stupid. I've contemplated armed robbery because I felt like my back was against the corner. Need for that is a must, and I'm not going to tell you the (thought never crossed my mind). Of course it did, I just won't act on it because I'll play the rules.

The best chance you have, to do anything....................is to take a deep breath and remember that you are the ONLY PERSON who will love you in the end. If that means starting from scratch..................do it. You're capable of winning by playing the game properly because you can.

Also at any point you feel like you aren't the person that you thought you should be.............shrug that off and remember you can change. All it takes is a simply approval from the person in you. Then it's all said and done.

Thanks.

This thread is for anyone who thinks they have problems.

I mean I doubt any of you are disabled..........if you are we'll deal with that.
                Good sound words Run. Sad that so many here will not fully grasp these words. Perhaps sometimes we all need to realize the glass is half full too.

Comment

Working...
                X