No announcement yet.

So All That "If Mosley Hurt Floyd Then Pac Can Kill Him" Talk Is Out The Window

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    Pac is so much better than mosley in every other department except for power and it's not like pac's power is **** compared to mosley it's very close actually. Floyd would get overwhelmed by pac's offense. he either gets very defensive and drowns under pac's onslaught or fight and get destroyed.
    Pac couldnt destroy Floyd in his dreams! How is Pac gonna overwhelm Floyd? Floyd has fast hands and faster reflexes than Pac? He also has a 5" reach ADVANTAGE over Pac. Every time Pac comes in Floyds gonna pop him. Pacs only hope is to try and set traps for Floyd and try to KO him inside of 3 rnds. If not its over, Pac will be embarrassed. Please dont let this Margarito fight cloud you judgment. Pac does nothing better than Floyd except may commit more on his punches thats it. How will Pac consistently hit the least hittable and most accurate boxer in history?

Comment

I must be the only one who remembers Shane landing several of the right hands on Marg that wobbled Floyd.

Comment

seing how everybody floyd fights, there punch stats go way way way way down and being that hes so defensive (and im not talking about keeping his hands up and ****) I find it hard to imagine, Pac could just hit him like that without getting ****ed up...

Marquez gave Pac all he could handle and Floyd walked him, you best a believe that if Floyd fights Pac, he will be on his best in terms of movement (See the fight with Corralles)...

Dont get me wrong, nobody is untouchable but Floyd is not a stationary target, Margarito of Clottey where not moving at all, we know Floyd wont stand still...

Common son, Floyd made a hall of famer (Mosley) coming off a KO of Margarito think twice about hitting him in a fight that Mosley actually rocked him...

Comment

Originally posted by cmartez View Post
          Pac couldnt destroy Floyd in his dreams! How is Pac gonna overwhelm Floyd? Floyd has fast hands and faster reflexes than Pac? He also has a 5" reach ADVANTAGE over Pac. Every time Pac comes in Floyds gonna pop him. Pacs only hope is to try and set traps for Floyd and try to KO him inside of 3 rnds. If not its over, Pac will be embarrassed. Please dont let this Margarito fight cloud you judgment. Pac does nothing better than Floyd except may commit more on his punches thats it. How will Pac consistently hit the least hittable and most accurate boxer in history?
          could not of said it better myself, people really believe the hype, Pac has 3 L's on his record and 2 D's and hes the best ever....

THis only prouves that sometimes being too good is a bad thing...

Comment

Except that Pac doesn't gas after two rounds.

Even Mosley admitted to punching himself out during the 2nd.

Pac brings it all 12 with intensity and speed.

The common denominator for Floyd's past opponent's is lack of stamina.

Pac's punches per round go up not down.

If Floyd starts slow and lets the Pacquiao freight train start chugging, he's gonna get steam rolled

Comment

The thread starter is right. Manny won't knock him out. He will let Floyd survive through the 12 Rounds like he did with Margarito.

Comment

on top of this, floyd wasn't as hurt as people make it out to be--he recovered so fast---he started landing on shane right afterwards he was buckled---he was more hurt fighting chop chop imo---and shane hits hard as ****---manny's time is about to expire folks--floyd is chopping him up---

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                  Except that Pac doesn't gas after two rounds.

Even Mosley admitted to punching himself out during the 2nd.

Pac brings it all 12 with intensity and speed.

The common denominator for Floyd's past opponent's is lack of stamina.

Pac's punches per round go up not down.

If Floyd starts slow and lets the Pacquiao freight train start chugging, he's gonna get steam rolled
                  what you fail to realize is that Pac got tired in this fight, he was taking breathers the hole fight...

And how does a man conditionned like Shane gas after 2 rounds? give me a break, its the same kind of sorry excuse De La Hoya had to explain why he stop Jabbing Floyd...

We are all human, if something we do causes us harm, me stop doing it, Shane stop punching, Marquez stop punching, DLH stop punching because the reality of the situation hit them, they could not effectively hit Floyd without paying for it...

People gas against Floyd because of his actions, you cant hit him and gas trying, meanwhile he hits you!!!

I know of 2 guys that really tried to hit Floyd, Gatti (may he rest in peace) and Hatton, You remember how those finished right?

Are you a boxing fan, have you been watching fights? did you watch the other big fight this weekend? or are you just a guy that was drawn to boxing because of Pac?

It sure seems that way...
                  Last edited by djinferno; 11-15-2010, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Pacman by TKO over Floyd, then hopefully Floyd retires and we don't have to watch anymore of his boring (non-ko) fights...

Comment

Originally posted by djinferno View Post
                      what you fail to realize is that Pac got tired in this fight, he was taking breathers the hole fight...

And how does a man conditionned like Shane gas after 2 rounds? give me a break, its the same kind of sorry excuse De La Hoya had to explain why he stop Jabbing Floyd...

We are all human, if something we do causes us harm, me stop doing it, Shane stop punching, Marquez stop punching, DLH stop punching because the reality of the situation hit them, they could not effectively hit Floyd without paying for it...

People gas against Floyd because of his actions, you cant hit him and gas trying, meanwhile he hits you!!!

Are you a boxing fan, have you been watching fights? did you watch the other big fight this weekend? or are you just a guy that was drawn to boxing because of Pac?

It sure seems that way...
                      He fights two old men and a counter puncher.

All three are great examples of stamina over the course of 12 rounds.

The last time Floyd fought a volume puncher with stamina, he got his ass whooped.

The last time Floyd fought a Southpaw, he got tagged a lot more than usual.

If you put both of them together, you can see what's coming if he fights Pacquiao.

Also I used to be a Floyd fan until 2004 when he started cherrypicking and fighting like a bich.

Late 90's to 2003 version of Floyd was a complete package. Combination punching, speed, power, precision, defense and heart.

Floyd has lost some of that, along with his mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X