Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's no doubt in my mind Capetillo load Marg's wraps for Miguel Cotto fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's no doubt in my mind Capetillo load Marg's wraps for Miguel Cotto fight!

This is just an honest opinion. Think about it, up until that time Cotto was boxing's version of the Terminator as Jim Lampley said. Margarito's trainer must be thinking to having an advantage however illegal it may be. Every commision have passed Marg's wraps passed with flying colors cause trainers of his opponents never bothered to look. And Tony look like **** in fights post-Cotto. Thoughts...
    Yes
    68.42%
    No
    19.30%
    Maybe
    12.28%

Originally posted by Republica View Post
    This is just an honest opinion. Think about it, up until that time Cotto was boxing's version of the Terminator as Jim Lampley said. Margarito's trainer must be thinking to having an advantage however illegal it may be. Every commision have passed Marg's wraps passed with flying colors cause trainers of his opponents never bothered to look. And Tony look like **** in fights post-Cotto. Thoughts...
    Well, he was caught trying to cheat against Mosley, I think that played a huge part on his mental state as he took a beating for nine rounds...The Garcia fight? Come on man, the dude was coming back of a suspension, and was trying a bit of a boxing style, and getting rounds...That was not hard to see if you were really looking.

Anyway, I still don't belive he loaded his gloves against Cotto...Or anyone before that...That's my opinion, and I have my reasons.

Funny thing though (something most fans won't even admit) Margo didn't need to load his gloves against Cotto...

But people will believe whatever they want, it is not my job to change their minds.

Comment

The only thing Margarito loaded was his punches to Cottos face

WAR TONY!!!!

Comment

how long has it been now?

Get over it.

Innocent until proven guilty I thought,

Comment

I think he DID....nothing will change that!!.....should he get his liscense back?...yes, he served his year..... should he be fighting Pac on PPV?....hell ****in' no!!

Comment

Wake Up

Right off the bat Cotto was backing up. He never tried to be the Terminator in that fight. Before Cotto was used to chasing guys who feared his power, ala Judah. In Margarito he found something he thought he never would. Someone who would take all his punches, and return fire without ever letting up. I truly believe that Tony won the fight based on his conditioning, solid chin, and will. He also paid a terrible price, but he broke Cotto's spirit on that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Jones View Post
              how long has it been now?

Get over it.

Innocent until proven guilty I thought,
              Yeah, now Maragarito slaps with his punches like Joe 'Italian Dragon ' Calzaghe does. Coincidence my ass!

Comment

anyone who believe that he loaded his gloves for the first time against shane, is a fool

Comment

The sad part is that Margo even in winning took a beating just like Cotto did and then got smashed by shane if gets beat up by pac and then fights Cotto we still will never know because by that time neither Cotto or Margo would be the same fighters they were in their first fight

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
                    up until that time Cotto was boxing's version of the Terminator
                    I gotta disagree. Cotto was good, but he had his flaws which were just waiting to get exposed by someone like margarito.

Comment

Working...
                    X