No announcement yet.

Lou Savarese "I think he (Floyd) is scared of Pacquiao."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    if you hate all the pac floyd threads WHY MAKE ANOTHER ONE. Fk man ive seen 100 of these ones.

OH HE SCARED ... BLAH BLAH BLAH. Who gives a poop man. Whoever that guy is anyways

Change the program son. ****s getting old. Just like your girlfriend
    Look who's talking. You are the biggest fcuking troll on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
      Look who's talking. You are the biggest fcuking troll on this site.
      pot kettle black

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
        I was listening to Sports Radio this morning and Lou is a pretty frequent guest....He was on there to promote one of his local boxing events.....

Well they brought up Pac vs May, and this is what he said....

"I think he is scared of Pacquiao. I would have never said that before, but after the Mosley fight...... Mayweather never thought Mosley could hurt him. Mosley caught him.... I think Pac would have finished it if he was in there....."

What do you guys think about this statement?
        I made a thread saying that Mayweather was hurt by old Mosley, i know that Floyd did realize that he can be KO'D or lose the fight againts Manny, one ***** even quote me for saying that, i hope i'm still in his sig !

Comment

*****s owned!

Comment

I was listening to Sports Radio this morning and Lou is a pretty frequent guest....He was on there to promote one of his local boxing events.....

"I think he is scared of Pacquiao. I would have never said that before, but after the Mosley fight...... Mayweather never thought Mosley could hurt him. Mosley caught him.... I think Pac would have finished it if he was in there....."

well, i think it's another easily picked apart opinion from another person that doesn't know what they are talking about.

mayweather was quick to point out that chop-chop corley caught him at 140 and zab judah caught him at 147 so, under lou's way of thinking, he shouldn't have took any risk after either.

he didn't think mosley could hurt him? mayweather's whole style of fighting is defending against that one shot. that's why he often remains on the back foot even when he is completely dominating a fight.

mayweather already said that he won't be fighting many times a year, equating himself fighting to the "superbowl", which is only once a year, btw. mayweather said if his fight had better pay-per-view sales than pacquiao's fight, he would not accept 50/ 50. mayweather said, after that fight that sold better than pacquiao's (who should have chosen a better opponent, truthfully), that the 14-day window they threw in his face in turning down the first fight was off the table.

mayweather's own words already addressed just about every dispute that came afterward and, then, we found out mayweather wasn't in the negotiations for the fight from the get-go.

don't listen when people not educated on the topic get to giving their opinion.

Comment

you really gotta make a stupid ass thread like this. fk every day we see threads like this. nothing new. change the program son
              you're just hurting because you can't accept the truth..

If Pac was the one who's ducking FLOYD.. hahaha trust me you will be here 24/7 until you die..

Comment

Is this the same Lou Savarese that was ****tin himself when takin on Iron Mike in glasgow? Who took his head off in the first round

Comment

pot kettle black
                  Apart from that, if anyone disagrees with the **** you put in your threads you put them on ignore. Fcuking *****.

Comment

Originally posted by purecyse View Post
                    well, i think it's another easily picked apart opinion from another person that doesn't know what they are talking about.

mayweather was quick to point out that chop-chop corley caught him at 140 and zab judah caught him at 147 so, under lou's way of thinking, he shouldn't have took any risk after either.

he didn't think mosley could hurt him? mayweather's whole style of fighting is defending against that one shot. that's why he often remains on the back foot even when he is completely dominating a fight.

mayweather already said that he won't be fighting many times a year, equating himself fighting to the "superbowl", which is only once a year, btw. mayweather said if his fight had better pay-per-view sales than pacquiao's fight, he would not accept 50/ 50. mayweather said, after that fight that sold better than pacquiao's (who should have chosen a better opponent, truthfully), that the 14-day window they threw in his face in turning down the first fight was off the table.

mayweather's own words already addressed just about every dispute that came afterward and, then, we found out mayweather wasn't in the negotiations for the fight from the get-go.

don't listen when people not educated on the topic get to giving their opinion.
                    But Lou Savarese is educated on what going on.... He said from what he is hearing, it is basically a done deal that Mayweather is going with King..... He also said that when it comes to negotiating that he would much rather deal with DON KING instead of dealing with Arum......

He just said that it effected his way of thinking.... He said that he thinks that Floyd knows that he can really be hit, and that maybe a bit of doubt came in his head when he got hit.....

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Mayweather View Post
                      Is this the same Lou Savarese that was ****tin himself when takin on Iron Mike in glasgow? Who took his head off in the first round
                      Yes it is... but even if he wasnt the greatest fighter, he knows what goes through a fighters head and what goes on in boxing (he is a promoter now).....

One of the most interesting things that I heard him say was "After Holyfield knocked me down in the 9th, I dont know how I got through the rest of the fight. I literally didnt remember or know what was going on that fight. Not until after I watched the fight did I SOME WHAT remember what happened. Those 4 rounds were just a blur and I dont know how I got to a decision."

Comment

Working...
                      X