Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Hopkins deserve fighter of the decade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Hopkins deserve fighter of the decade?

Seriously, all this talk about who did win it, but think about this who has had the most success in the last overall decade? I mean he has 2 of 3 controversial losses(JT 1/Calslappy), but talk about someone who has the most names on his resume in the last 10 years, he fought everyone. Trinidad, DLH(younger but bloated), RJJ(super old), undefeated Pavlik, Allen, Joppy, Holmes, Winky, Echols, Tarver. Dude owned the MW/LHW, and controversial loss at SMW. He was dominate for the whole decade, rather that 7 years.

Did he deserve it more than Pacman? I think so he fought prime fighters. More importantly he was way past prime when he fought the majority of these fighters. Does he deserve the nod? I think so, but I'd like the more educated fans to respond, if you are not going to be objective please do not post in this thread. *******s not welcome here, *****s not welcome here. I think PBF is the only fighter with a legitimate case against B-Hop.

Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

Comment

Is this a joke thread?

Comment

lmfao..plus roy jones wasnt last decade it was this decade....and to answer your question NO....

Comment

But this is fighter of the decade not flavor of the month. Pacman has been in it for 7 years. B-hop owned the entire decade, is it not fighter of the decade?

IS IT NOT FIGHTER OF THE DECADE? I guess fighter of the last 2 years is worth it.

end thread.

Comment

"at the end of the day"calzaghe shouldve won it

Comment

someone's angry and in denial.

FOTD is between Manny and Floyd.

That's it, no other way around it.

Comment

i guess bernard could be considerd,manny has a draw a loss and a contraversial win so why can't bernard also be considered ?

Comment

I don't get why everyone is disregarding the OP??? I wouldn't have had a problem if Bernard was considered or even won.

Comment

Just end the thread, I am going to get torched guys, let it die. I just think historically no one has accomplished what B-hop has over the last decade.

I lost, I secede.

Comment

Working...
                    X