Clear All

by the way...are you still a virgin?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      by the way...are you still a virgin?
      You getting a lil too personal wazaa.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
        Cool man. I want another boy next, but I have a feeling we will have a girl. I really just want healthy kids man, you know?
        that's the truth. i wouldn't trade my daughter for the guarantee to have 2 sons. how old is your little man right now?

Comment

oh and she's very pretty coach, post pics after yall come back from the honey moon .

Comment

That's great brother, I'm not sure if I have the good pic(link was down), but you look exactly like Andre Berto lol. Long life to both of you and I hope you'll enjoy your wedding, it will be a wonderful experience

Comment

CONGRATS my man...1 Million points!

Comment

Congrats my dude. Youve been having a certain glow about yourself lately, like you are just loving life, and I think the lady may have something to do with that. May you have a blessed marriage. One

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  that's the truth. i wouldn't trade my daughter for the guarantee to have 2 sons. how old is your little man right now?
                  I feel you. He just turned 4 in Feburary. I can't wait to get him on the field, he LOVES football. But he also never stops hitting his uncles so I have to get him some boxing gloves! Here is a pic Walt.

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                  oh and she's very pretty coach, post pics after yall come back from the honey moon .
                  Thanks bro...lol

Originally posted by sebspeed View Post
                  That's great brother, I'm not sure if I have the good pic(link was down), but you look exactly like Andre Berto lol. Long life to both of you and I hope you'll enjoy your wedding, it will be a wonderful experience
                  Thanks and you are the second person to tell me I look like Berto. I don't see it at all, but thanks for the love

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  CONGRATS my man...1 Million points!
                  Already Reed! You the homey!

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    Congrats my dude. Youve been having a certain glow about yourself lately, like you are just loving life, and I think the lady may have something to do with that. May you have a blessed marriage. One
                    Thanks bro! I appreciate it a BUNCH! God Bless!

Comment

Good luck homey.

Comment

Working...
                      X