Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone else rather soccer over baseball as a mainstream sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOX-A-LOT View Post
    #1 - You make it sound like baseball is one complicated game, the strategy is simple, if you end up hitting the ball, you run towards the g*dd*mn bases. If yo @ss is fast enough, then you can try stealing bases.

1a) As if action in baseball ain't limited, 85% to 90% of the time, the pitcher controls the f**kin' game, therefore you have 7 other useless 'roid users standing around looking for some cheap skanks in the stands while scratching their @sses waiting to catch a f**kin' flyball, psst

#2 As if there's alot of scoring in baseball, lmao, are you serious? No wonder it's in baseball where they show alot of highlight clips on Sportscenter where they show kids, fans in general snoring through a f**kin' game.

#3 As if anyone can score a goal in soccer.

In the end, I'm neither a fan of both sports. But, I've gotten a chance to watch both sports live at the arena and I've enjoyed myself at a soccer game than any of the baseball games I've attended through the years.
    The strategy can be simple if you don't play to win. Your not just looking at one game but looking at an entire season as well.
    We are talking about Pro level here...not some kiddy 8 year old league.

Not much of a fan watching either Baseball or Soccer except big games give it a little boost.

Steroids: In just about every sport if not all.

Soccer: I'll go with your view to give you an example: Soccer is easy...all you have to do is kick a ball in the net...very simple. No strategy involved.

Now why is that wrong? Because that is the kiddy league view. It's OK to mess around when you are a little kid and it has to be a simple game but as you progress through the years the game expands in difficulty.

But in the end, the key is to remember it is still a kids game for both sports. It is supposed to be fun.

"Baseball is grown men getting paid to play a game. When you were a kid, I bet you didn't pick up a bat and ball because you were dying to work. A player's career is short enough. Let them enjoy it. Mr. Baseball

Last edited by Benny Leonard; 11-01-2009, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Soccer is Gay.

End of thread!

Comment

Working...
      X