Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I ain't gonna lie, Joe Budden is starting to piss me off....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ain't gonna lie, Joe Budden is starting to piss me off....

"...great performer on a stage... Put him in the lion's an he gets destroyed... His words don't cut it..."-Joe Budden

I'm a big fan of Joe Budden, but hes being disrespectful with Method Man right now. If you go to his twitter, hes talking bad about Method Man.

Meth is a legend. He made Tical which is certified. He made Tical 2000 which almost as certified as the original. Hes been part of alot of classic Wu-tang songs. Hes also made alot of great songs with Redman. Meth is a legend...

Joe Budden is ILL too. But Joe shouldn't be talking Meth down like he is...

http://twitter.com/mousebudden

now hes saying Meth doesn't write his own ****

"and dare I tell *****z that their beloved method man don't even write his own **** !!!!! Defend that 1 *****...."-Joe Budden

**** outta here joe.... smh

Comment

Comment

Fuck Budden, He's wack.

He isn't in Method Man's league.

Comment

I wonder if meth knows about this ****?....

Comment

It makes me think a little less of Buddens as an individual, i think he has some kind of emotional disorder. He shouldnt be getting jealous, he should let his music speak for itself. I consider him to be great, but meth is on a different level of greatness...meth has a larger vocabulary and hes more creative.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
              It makes me think a little less of Buddens as an individual, i think he has some kind of emotional disorder. He shouldnt be getting jealous, he should let his music speak for itself. I consider him to be great, but meth is on a different level of greatness...meth has a larger vocabulary and hes more creative.
              Plus, Meth is older now......he shouldn't be picking on older legends. Just not right....

I'm not sure Meth has a larger vocab, Joe Budden has sick wordplay and lyrics. I actually think Joe Budden might be more creative at this point too.

But I think Meth in the 90's would have given Joe a run for his money.

I like Joe. But I don't like the way hes acting right now, hes being disrespectful.

Comment

seems like everybody at sohh is backing meth...they know whats up.

Comment

joe just posted this...

"nooo, this is soo not an ego thing... Just my opinion, which I'm entitled 2.. Can't believe so many of y'all think he that nice"-Joe Budden

Comment

Meth started all this **** years ago when Joe came out with pump it up. He called him overated and had no talent. He was pissed because def jam spent all this money on him instead of the vets. So whats joe suppose to do? He's right on this, you just can't let another man **** on u

Meth was great, but right now joe is far better. Meth is average right now and doesn't rhyme about anything but random bull****
                    Last edited by KILLA RIGHT; 05-10-2009, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X