Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its funny how everyone is naming MARGS WRAPS...but forget Shane was on STEROIDS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    What about Roy Jones??? The one who is considered by many the best ATG of this generation.
    Once again.... Years ago, and it wasnt even steriods that was in his system, it was some other **** I forget...

Comment

It seem like Marg is getting the business and alot of other guys got a free pass.

Comment

who ever in boxing has cheated and gotten a free pass?
        on this forum especially.

Comment

im a fighter and ill tell you this ill fight someone on roids no problem and being a heavyweight im sure i have many times, the roids wont make your chin any better. but to fight someone with loaded gloves??!! that is the worst form of cheating in this game period!!!

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner II View Post
            It seem like Marg is getting the business and alot of other guys got a free pass.
            There are an awful lot of threads about him, and I havent done much participating in it...But just imagine the uproar from the usual suspects if Floyd or P Will got caught cheating... We all know who would be crying the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              There are an awful lot of threads about him, and I havent done much participating in it...But just imagine the uproar from the usual suspects if Floyd or P Will got caught cheating... We all know who would be crying the most.
              Floyd Maywetaher isnt a human...and Paul Williams is a heavy weight.

Comment

Originally posted by dchampishere View Post
                im a fighter and ill tell you this ill fight someone on roids no problem and being a heavyweight im sure i have many times, the roids wont make your chin any better. but to fight someone with loaded gloves??!! that is the worst form of cheating in this game period!!!
                Exactly what I though a boxer would say, great post.

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner II View Post
                  Floyd Maywetaher isnt a human...and Paul Williams is a heavy weight.

Floyd is God, Paul Williams is Jesus.

Comment

Mosley didn't use steroids, he used EPO, a blood doping supplement which stimulates blood production. It increases stamina and is a banned supplement but by definition it isn't steroids.

Comment

People need to quit beatin a dead horse.

Comment

Working...
                      X