Boxingscene's Favorite Fighter Poll!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Williams is the man #1!!

Comment

• I feel bad that I didn't vote Izzy too many great fighters to choose from.cotto,izzy,wlad,king AA,kessler...one I had to choose,this time it was cotto
      Last edited by Alec900; 01-02-2009, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• winky wright.....though he is semi retired....my other favourite is semi retired as well(erik morales)...... so ill go with DINAMITA Marquez over Joe Calzaghe in my favorite active fighter...

Comment

• You didnt' list either of the Klitschko brothers. Vitali is my favorite, only by a slim margin over Wladimir.

These men are not only superior boxers (witness Vitali's KO percentage) but they are gentlemen at all times, even during press conferences when many fighters let their true, thuggish colors show.

In addition, the things these men have done for charity make them superior MEN (yes, I said it) than many athletes out there. In a day and age where so many pro athletes blow thousands and tens of thousands on drugs, these two brothers spend the same, and more, to try and feed and educate starving children in Namibia.

Favorite fighters? You better believe it. Personal heroes? Damn right.

Comment

• Where the flip is the executioner?

Comment

• WTF? No Mosley?

Comment

• Mayweather, even though I dint find him too favorite at the beginning. Boxing world is sort of boring without him right now, mostly the 147 division. 2nd will be Margarito...

Comment

• I demand praise for celestino caballero...

Comment

• Wladimir Klitschko..

Comment

• We need Hopkins in there to!

Comment

Working...
                      X