No announcement yet.

Mosley: "Margarito is Delusional, I'm Knocking Him Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• ALOT of well respected posters were pawned bad in this thread by the Sugar Man .....after Floyd gets a 20 second nap courtesy of the Sugar Man, I'm changing my name to "eye-told-u-so"....remember that!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        ALOT of well respected posters were pawned bad in this thread by the Sugar Man .....after Floyd gets a 20 second nap courtesy of the Sugar Man, I'm changing my name to "eye-told-u-so"....remember that!!
        You're right, mad people got proven wrong here. Still, this won't be competitive; let alone Shane winning. No offense man but remember that!

Comment

• I picked Margarito to beat Mosley so yeah i was one of the people eat crow, I even told Jin Mosley when she was on here that i cant see Shane beating Margarito who seem to be in his prime after the Cotto win....Boy was i wrong there.

Comment

• Much respect and huge fan of SSM. He'll give Floyd a fight but at the end, my gut tells me floyd by UD. His skill level is out of this world. Mosley got hit with too many overhand rights from Mayorga, imagine what Mayweather will do.

Comment

• Mosley Vs Margarito and Hopkins Vs Pavlik were some of the craziest upsets in modern boxing history.

Comment

• Pure ownage to these so called "expert" posters

Comment

• I was really rooting for sugar to win that time and he did.

Comment

• i remember this fight...i was SO ANGRY because of it...

through all the build up of this fight, i was one of the only people who predicted mosley to easily walk through margarito (though ill admit, i didnt think he would KO him) ...still, i was 98% positive that mosley was going to win an easy UD or something like that

heres the problem and heres why im angry...

i THOUGHT it was common knowledge amongst the boxing community (didnt know the boxing community could be so dumb) that mosley would win a decision over him. it wasnt until AFTER the fight that i found out mosley was a HUGE underdog. when i heard that i was so furious because i could have made some serious cash on this fight. i was picking mosley all the way and would have easily dropped 500$-1000$ on him for this fight

i didnt see any way mosley could lose. his technique was better, was much faster compared to the slow marg, had good power, and to top it all off has an IRON chin of his own. i had no idea the boxing community was so stupid and could not see this as clearly as i could. i guess most of you and the so called "boxing experts" are easily tricked by hype.

this was one of the clearest underdog upsets to predict in the past view years and im so angry that i missed out on betting on it...if only i knew mosley was such a huge underdog at the time

Comment

• Pollcounter, mangler, bringer, gambler etc. Damn..

Comment

Working...
                      X