Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Old **** Shadow Boxing bring it,Check Da handspeed you envy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Old **** Shadow Boxing bring it,Check Da handspeed you envy!

I didnt wanna show this cause some of you cats would get embarrassed at the blazing handspeed but thats how you shadow box....you wanna test Bring it DA1.

Last edited by Domain; 02-08-2008, 06:25 PM.

Im confused, is this suppose to be for real or a joke making fun of whitehope?

Comment

Originally posted by shawn_ View Post
      Im confused, is this suppose to be for real or a joke making fun of whitehope?
      You got jokes now? typical hater ****, just brush em off the shoulder with a shoulder roll.

Let us see yolru video shawn. Man Up

Comment

lol are u freakin serious

Comment

those were all ARM punches, and they looked ridiculous. but you are quick though...

Comment

punches you dont see coming is the ones that buzz ya.

Comment

Very quick handspeed. Very little power. Great for an amateur bout in the pros you need more power than that. Looked very very arm-y with little or no hip or shoulder movement. You look to be athletic and fast but need some tutoring on how to develop some power...

Comment

Hahahahahahahahhaa!~~

Comment

Hahaha lol those arm punches are ****in scary as hell..

lol naa fareal the speed is real nice considering your not doing anything...

But if you were to try and box me like that you'd be outta luck.

lmao i watched again... the part where u try to throw the 1-2 real fast (at :41 seconds) lmao that **** is ****in white hope halarious.
                  Last edited by DA1CATAS; 05-24-2007, 01:36 PM.

Comment

what you talking about...I am that fast if I punched like that and I gained 20 lbs after quitting soccer. Yall must be slow ass inbreds or something..

Comment

Working...
                    X