Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think people can be born with the wrong coloured skin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you guys know that child molesters are now trying to use the argument that they were born that way? So we should let them be free to be themselves. just like gender identification.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      Do you guys know that child molesters are now trying to use the argument that they were born that way? So we should let them be free to be themselves. just like gender identification.
      Disgusting. I wouldn't be surprised if people actually allow that ****. Everything is a sickness nowadays.

Agent Black comes off a bit like a child molester tbh. He gives me those c**** vibes I get at work from the c****'s there.

Comment

Born that way?

Damn you Lady Gaga its all your fault!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Yes of course...

Just like how some people "identify" with a gender..

I was born white, but my parents gave me no choice, I identify black. I am a black person

Comment

Byron Saxton the WWE raw commentator is definitely White on the inside

Comment

Originally posted by Jaqen H'ghar View Post
              Skin color is just a minor thing - race has to do with DNA.

Dark skinned people from Sri Lanka are very different from dark skinned people from sub-Saharan Africa. Sri Lankans tend to be less successful in sports, but are more likely to be faithful to their wives and are more hard-working and thrifty.
              there is a difference between DNA and culture. not to mention a difference between the actual culture and the prejudice about it.

Comment

Yup
                Albinos
                End thread/

Comment

No. .......

Comment

I was destined to be a sassy black woman who ain't gots no time foe dat.

Comment

Working...
                    X