Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brock Turner to be released after 3 months for sexual assault

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe I read somewhere that CA decided afterwards to move up the mandatory minimum to 3 years. Would still be lenient but better than a few measly months.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      "millions". show me the stats of millions of white conservatives voting for them.
      Do you even know who those 4 men are? Silly question, I know. If you did, you wouldn't make these sorts of inane comments.

I doubt even 5 white conservatives would ever vote for a black Republican leader.
      Last edited by 2shameless; 08-31-2016, 03:05 PM.

Comment

lol. 50 million white democrats voted for Obama. I doubt even 5 white conservatives would ever vote for a black Republican leader.
        Wrong.

Tell that Alan Keyes, Allen West, Mia Love, and JC Watts.

Again, it was the Democrats who were the party of the Klan and slavery. Why you refuse to accept history and instead cling to party talking points baffles me. I truly cant understand such flawed logic.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Here is another very sick case.
          And yet another Democrat judge.

County Circuit Judge Calvin Holden is the brother of former Missouri Governor Bob Holden (D).

The pattern is pretty clear....

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            And yet another Democrat judge.

County Circuit Judge Calvin Holden is the brother of former Missouri Governor Bob Holden (D).

The pattern is pretty clear....
            Oh he is? We need to get him out and put in a Democrat judge who prefers harsher sentences for child molesters.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
              Do you even know who those 4 men are? Silly question, I know. If you did, you wouldn't make these sorts of inane comments.
              I know exactly who those people are. you still didn't answer my question.....

Wrong.

Tell that Alan Keyes, Allen West, Mia Love, and JC Watts.

Again, it was the Democrats who were the party of the Klan and slavery. Why you refuse to accept history and instead cling to party talking points baffles me. I truly cant understand such flawed logic.
              stop taking 0.00001% and using that as 100% of the argument. you are making the exception the rule. That's called confirmation bias.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                I believe I read somewhere that CA decided afterwards to move up the mandatory minimum to 3 years. Would still be lenient but better than a few measly months.
                It would also criminalize drunken sex. Be careful what you wish for.

Luckily I never leave the basement, feds cant get me . . .

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Oh he is? We need to get him out and put in a Democrat judge who prefers harsher sentences for child molesters.
                  Um, the guy on the bench is a Democrat.

The solution is to put a non-Democrat on the bench.

Comment

stop taking 0.00001% and using that as 100% of the argument. you are making the exception the rule. That's called confirmation bias.
                    Hyperbole.

Try again.

Comment

Um, the guy on the bench is a Democrat.

The solution is to put a non-Democrat on the bench.
                      No. Let's put another Democrat but with stronger disdain for child abusers.

Comment

Working...
                      X