No announcement yet.

On 1500 cal diet, kinda sucks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On 1500 cal diet, kinda sucks!

Feel, hurt and weak, even though im not in any proper pain.

I feel hungry but my stomach has shrunk so much it feels like I cant eat a normal sized meal.

Im 208lbs atm

I can keep this up, just sucks a bit.

Your thoughts?

How tall are you?

Comment

Originally posted by el-blanco View Post
      how tall are you?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

208 is not bad for your height. If you start regularly weight training I think you could transform your body without losing a pound. I'm 5'11 and weigh 200. I don't have abs but I have a flat stomach and am pretty muscular. I don't think you need to starve yourself to get the body you desire. I eat whatever the hell I want and it's easy to maintain because I work out five days a week.

Of course I dont know what your body type is like but if it's anything like mine you don't need to starve yourself to look good and impress women which I'm sure is your goal lol.

Comment

Oh **** that

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            208 is not bad for your height. If you start regularly weight training I think you could transform your body without losing a pound. I'm 5'11 and weigh 200. I don't have abs but I have a flat stomach and am pretty muscular. I don't think you need to starve yourself to get the body you desire. I eat whatever the hell I want and it's easy to maintain because I work out five days a week.

Of course I dont know what your body type is like but if it's anything like mine you don't need to starve yourself to look good and impress women which I'm sure is your goal lol.
            Agreed, im not even that fat just a bit extra, unfortunately when im even a little bit over my face looks significantly worse, because all my fat stores are on my face

So I will starve myself for the time being. Its not so bad just had a full English breakfast, got 700 calories left for a meal b4 I go to bed

Yes sex appeal lol

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Oh **** that
              I wish, but women, and health, you cant just throw them away although pigging out 24 7 would be awesome

Comment

Tried it dog & I feel your hunger pains

Comment

Originally posted by SOPH~ REP. View Post
                  Tried it dog & I feel your hunger pains
                  thanks dog it helps!

Comment

Keep it up ,You'll look better than you feel.

Comment

Working...
                    X