Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diego De La Hoya Disptaches of Arturo Badillo at LA Fight Club

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diego De La Hoya Disptaches of Arturo Badillo at LA Fight Club

Diego De La Hoya (14-0, 8 KOs), who is trained by Joel Diaz, continues his streak of wins with a fourth round stoppage of experienced Arturo Badillo
    [Click Here To Read More]

And ANOTHER BULLSHT WORTHLESS GOLDENCRAP CARD!!!! Golden Crap has ZERO confidence in De La Hoya that they put him in against a fighter who lost 8 of his last 9 fights???? This SHT does not end!!!! SETUP AFTER SETUP AFTER SETUP!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      And ANOTHER BULLSHT WORTHLESS GOLDENCRAP CARD!!!! Golden Crap has ZERO confidence in De La Hoya that they put him in against a fighter who lost 8 of his last 9 fights???? This SHT does not end!!!! SETUP AFTER SETUP AFTER SETUP!!!!
      ??? He's 20 years old and barely started boxing pro 2 years ago you fkn DUMB SHT!!!

CONGRATS to the FUTURE of BOXING!!! This kid can FIGHT and is going to make me a TON of $$$$$$$$$$

Comment

The kid is continuously improving and maturing more and more as a fighter. I'm ok with his team stepping off the gas pedal slightly and slowing down his activity by a fight or two, especially if he felt and looked flat at the end of such an active year but I hope they don't pursue only 2 to 3 fights per year, that would be a horrid decision.

Diego began as a fast handed, jittery fitter who wanted to get his opponents out as soon as the bell rang with a barrage of fists. Now, he looks much more composed and mixes his attack better, both up top and to the body. That left hook to the body last night was impressive, I love how he also follows up his body attacks with an uppercut upstairs. The kid is talented, he's becoming sharper and more accurate and I'm sure his sparring sessions with Magdaleno and other talented boxers are only elevating his game. Good kid, bright future.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          ??? He's 20 years old and barely started boxing pro 2 years ago you fkn DUMB SHT!!!

CONGRATS to the FUTURE of BOXING!!! This kid can FIGHT and is going to make me a TON of $$$$$$$$$$
          You SHT FOR BRAINS!!! There are TONS of fighters on ShowBox who are 22 years old and took off their training wheels and climbed out of the damn kiddie pool and fought fighters with winning streaks!!! All they put him in with are HAPLESS, HELPLESS SETUPS to protect that little boy from the real world! Pure Golden Crap pageantry with no substance and dumbass mindless fangirl minions like you come along a drool when Pee Wee Hoya stops a guy who lost EIGHT of his last NINE fights.
          Last edited by richardt; 02-20-2016, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Finally got to see the rerun of LA Fight Club on FilmOnTV.

Diego has grown leaps and bounds since this time last year. Joel Diaz and his cousins are bringing him along very nicely. At the pace he's going on he will hopefully position himself like Jo Jo Diaz and Oscar Valdez who are getting fights on major HBO Cards. Diego probably fights 1 or 2 more times on the Ring TV Live cards before he gets that opportunity by the end of 2016.

I think Carlos Morales is progressing well. He has very good fundamentals he's not flashy but I think he's getting closer to becoming a solid prospect. Maybe by the end of the year he will be ready for a regional belt. Probably going to headline LA FIGHT CLUB a few times this year.

As for Arce, Duarte, and Esparza this series is perfect for them. All these guys are talented but very raw. These guys will probably continue fighting against low level competition for a while so they can develop their skills and gain more experience. Wouldn't be surprised if these guys fight 5-6 times this year.

Comment

Working...
            X