No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
    Any other Fury fans feeling slightly concerned regarding Tysons mentality? Is he starting to wilt a bit? Talk of "if I lose I'll retire" never like to hear a boxer contemplating a loss before it's started. Also at the weigh in looked edgy? I hope I'm wrong!
    I think his talk is just talk. But, yes, he's concerned now because he knows he has a big problem in front of him and, for as much as he acts the fool, I think he's smart enough to know that failure is a strong possibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
      What time is this fight at in Eastern Standard Time? I want to go check out that movie Creed today but dont want to miss this.
      Don't know if this will help but I know that Brit/EU fights are usually on around 1 to 3pm MST, so probably between 3 and 5 EST. I'm sure someone else can give you a far more accurate answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
        What time is this fight at in Eastern Standard Time? I want to go check out that movie Creed today but dont want to miss this.
        21:55 PM GMT is ring walk so that's 16:55PM EST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Don't know if this will help but I know that Brit/EU fights are usually on around 1 to 3pm MST, so probably between 3 and 5 EST. I'm sure someone else can give you a far more accurate answer.
          Ring walks are scheduled to be 9.55 British Time.

Appears row over the ring is now over: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/34954253 not sure if its been changed or what

Comment

• Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
            Ring walks are scheduled to be 9.55 British Time.

Appears row over the ring is now over: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/34954253 not sure if its been changed or what
            it says 'relayed' so means it's been changed...
            did you even read the article? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
              it says 'relayed' so means it's been changed...
              did you even read the article? lol
              The articles being updated constantly and it didn't say that when I read it sorry!

Comment

• Klit wanted to fight on a freaking trampoline.

When his big dome hits that canvas he'll bounce back up without a bruise.

Comment

• Anyone else think Fury looks extremely edgy in this? http://www.sportinglife.com/boxing/v...pare-for-fight

Also, his rhetoric has changed from him definitely winning to "the best man will win" and stuff like "one of us will go down".

Not sure if realisation has just hit him or what but as a Fury fan I am concerned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                    Klit wanted to fight on a freaking trampoline.

just being considerate for when fury goes to sleep imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                      Klit wanted to fight on a freaking trampoline.

He's just looking out for Tyson's safety. Wants to give him something soft to land on.

Seriously though, I think it's odd that the older guy would want a spongy canvas. That's more fatiguing on the leg muscles and slows mobility. The only thing I can think of is that he has joint pain and is looking to mitigate shock through the bones.

Comment

Working...
                      X