No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    On one hand, you want to be politically correct and you want to believe that this is an anomaly, that humanity will rise and extremism will die.

But in reality, you know better. You know that it will continue for the rest of time.

So at what point do we have to make a decision? At what point will the masses accept that we can't keep drawing imaginary lines between Islam and terrorism? At what point do we have to make the hard choices? How many more thousands must we lose?

I feel like we have this conversation 5 times per year. They take 20. We cry and cry, then forget. They take 100 more, we cry and cry, then forget. When will we break this cycle?
    Why did you Red K me?.

The rest of the world need to wake up! And realize the death plague which is Islam

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      Divide and conquer.
      Good to see we're all united over this.
      Youīre quite late. Pisslam really needed your defense the past 25 pages.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        You're too thick too debate with...but how am i defending Islam?

You just love to argue on the net. You're not interested in resolving anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by L33tboxingdewd View Post
          Perfect example of generation P(ussy)...

I bet you throw around terms like "socioeconomics," "microaggression," "white privilege..."

You're one of the tools protesting with the Black Lives Matter movement, and they jump and rob you, and you justify their actions as your white privilege.
          I don't throw around terms I try to use plain old fashioned empathy, the stuff some people were raised with. I imagine, "what if it was me?" Nothing more....

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          These young men are going into Mosques every day and listening to radical immigrant Middle Eastern clerics preaching hate about the decadent West and how they're against Allah/God. They're advocating Jihad and telling them eternal glory will be theirs if they carry out terrorist attacks - and they believe them and do it. They become radicalised, brainwashed, whatever you want to call it.
          I won't deny there's an element of that obviously but it's rooted in a culture dude, they aren't sitting in rooms in front of black and white televisions. I get the message but I don't believe there's any such thing as a good guy or bad guy, just layers that prevent us from understanding one another. Religion in any form or fashion doesn't fit the 21st Century IMHO, the adherents of Islam happen to be blowing **** up, it certainly doesn't mean Southern Baptists are less backwards or destructive. I'm less concerned with the sensationalism of all this.

Originally posted by L33tboxingdewd View Post
          I'm guessing he's a beta white male.

If he is a ******, it'd be less pathetic.
          I'm an African American, call me "black" if it makes you feel more in control of the situation.

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
          fascist liberal, pc, cultural marxist, traitor, apologist etc. I think those descriptions fit you better.
          My goodness, I didn't hear you calling me a person with a right to his opinion in all of that. You must think using these terms means something to me or anyone, okay....

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            Why are you here? Shouldn't you be organising a rally or something?

Nah, best stay behind a keyboard where you're safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
              If Islamic terrorists did that, what would they gain from it? Do these people really think that this way they will stop the attacks that the west are launching on them? Are these people really that stupid or are they just mentally ******ed? Or is it something completely different?
              Are you saying the west,NATO, Russia are the aggressor in here?....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                You're too thick too debate with...but how am i defending Islam?

You just love to argue on the net. You're not interested in resolving anything.
                Excuse my assumptions, but itīs not my fault that every american atheist here is an islam apologist while attacking other religions which do not commit these type of massive atrocities.

Please tell me more about how this isnīt īreal islamī despite evidence of the contrary.

Comment

• http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breaki...cid=spartandhp

Raids in Belgium connected to the attacks in Paris.
                  Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 11-14-2015, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
                    It's hard to be angry at Muslims. They are what they are. A problem, but life is full of problems. It's like being angry at a flat tire. You just get to fixing it.

It's the left-wing who make me sick to my stomach. Irredeemable sickos who enable the spillover of third world hell as some sort of teenage fashion statement.
                    Do tell us, How will we FIX muslim/islam?.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      Why are you here? Shouldn't you be organising a rally or something?

Nah, best stay behind a keyboard where you're safe.
                      Iīve been in plenty of anti islam rallies, always vote for anti pisslam Geert Wilders and been in fights with these parasites. Iīve sacrificed plenty and somebody could kill me for my words on the net.

I think deep down you also resent this religion but you are too scared to say so even online. Itīs ok, you lads can live voraciously through me.

Comment

Working...
                      X