Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd comes in overweight vs Marquez, pays him, no big deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The TS has been one of the worst troll on this site for years. I seriously wonder has this dude even matured. Hes been trolling since 08 I mean seriously.

Comment

In defense of Floyd, many if not most thought that it was a disgrace to have picked Marquez in the first place considering that there were true WWs willing and ready to fight Floyd and since Marquez was fighting at 130 the year before and had just 2 fights at 135, no fights at 140 and none at 147. So it was already a joke of a fight. Then when Floyd came in 2lbs over the intially agreed weight, it became the farce of the century!

Nothing that Canelo did yesterday was remotley close to what Floyd did.

See, don't say that I never defend Floyd because I just did and it felt great!

Comment

Its true Floyd always seems to get some sort of an advantage over his opponets.

Comment

What I think is funny is that since it is GB and on Showtime, the Floyd fanboys don't think it is a big deal but if this would have been a Top Rank and HBO card they would be sharting all over Uncle Bob and HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
            TS were you around here back when Floyd fought Marquez?

This place was going crazy about what Floyd had done.. people certainly weren't like "this is no big deal".. Maybe a couple of complete die hard idiots but everyone else thought it was a scumbag move
            I think its pretty obvious that I'm targeting Floyd stans. Of course boxing fans had/have a problem with it. When I make these types of threads, I'm not talking to the regular folk, I'm talking to the dumbazzes who support this type of behavior for Floyd, and then turn around and chastise anyone else who does it. Case in point, deriding Pacquiao for his catchweight fight, then being in complete support of Floyd for his catchweight fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
              The TS has been one of the worst troll on this site for years. I seriously wonder has this dude even matured. Hes been trolling since 08 I mean seriously.
              I'm still on my original account. How many times have you had to start a new one because the mods had to ban you for being unworthy?

Comment

Originally posted by Veras Iron Chin View Post
                I think its pretty obvious that I'm targeting Floyd stans. Of course boxing fans had/have a problem with it. When I make these types of threads, I'm not talking to the regular folk, I'm talking to the dumbazzes who support this type of behavior for Floyd, and then turn around and chastise anyone else who does it. Case in point, deriding Pacquiao for his catchweight fight, then being in complete support of Floyd for his catchweight fight.
                How bout you pull posts of the individuals you're talking about and show their contradictions instead of making blanket accusations.

I know a lot of Floyd fans that have never gotten on Pac for fighting at catchweights but made contradictions when it came to Mayweather. Only poster that stands out to me that did this was Reloaded.

Other than that, I feel like you're making blanket accusations instead of targeting the specific individuals you're talking about.

Comment

It's a completely invalid comparison. Die-hards are still using the weight as a reason to discredit the win on Floyd's resume that most puts Pacquiao to shame.

Comment

Were you actually on this board? They roasssttteeedddd Floyd for it, as did I.

Comment

Working...
                    X