Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
      so all this nutting huh? too bad u should have nutted on ur girl and she wouldn't have left u. now ur just nutting on ur used socks.
      Shut up meat's alt

And i'm not sure how many times a day I came in high school, I wasn't counting...

but it was a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post

Guesusssssss!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
          The height of my nutting days was around my senior year in high school. I would jack off/**** at least a dozen times a day, and I was unstoppable. Nobody could tell me anything, nobody could stop me from doing what I want, I was a nonstop machine of win.

As I grew up, I started nutting less and for a long period I didn't even jack off at all, I just focused on pu5say. This started my decline and I gradually started getting weaker and weaker.

The absolute lowest nut frequency I had was just recently, in a ****ing nightmare breakup with my fiance. I didn't even want to think about sex, I hadn't ejaculated for almost a month or 2, and I turned into a fruitcake. Lately I've been turning it up, and I can feel my life coming back to me.

I'm aiming for my high school numbers and we'll see what happens.
          It's a good thing you skipped out on the highest level of Biology available to you, or you might have the answers/reasons for your own, how should I say it, curiosities?

Comment

Working...
          X