Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward-Kovalev Rematch: NSAC Has Assigned Three American Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is wonderful news to me, The NSAC is doing a excellent job as usual. I got to give Sergay and his fellow eastern euros a little credit for believing in the U.S.A in it being the road to a outstanding professional boxing career as is the case with : Sergay, Lomachencko, Gradovich, Gvozdyk, that have made their pro debut's here in this great country and have become residents/citizens of our glorious nation....yes I think its safe to say America is the land of opportunity

...now whats this I hear about not getting a fair shake? I just remembered Avtandil Khurtsidze is soon to compete for a world title in the UK vs. Billy Joe but guess where hes been living since 2002? America.

These ungrateful Europeans are really misinformed and some of these comments really is a affront to our fine citizenship program and all the values we hold dear in hearts as Americans, no matter the race or religion.

Comment

Originally posted by gspm23 View Post
      Kovy better knock Ward out or another robery will take place. Can't believe they accepted 3 americans Judges.. Katy Duva is such an idiot.
      Kovalev lives in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

He's an American resident.

This is silly.

Comment

If there were 3 Russian judges and Ward won a close fight people would still cry about judges being paid off, so why the **** does it matter. One of them winning dominantly is the only way to shut the crybabies up.
        Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 05-27-2017, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
          Kovalev lives in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

He's an American resident.

This is silly.
          Absolute hypocrisy !

Russia and Russian demonization is the favorite pastime of a lot of Americans. That's short and not complicated.

However after the afroamerican slavery, the slaughter of native americans and the appropriation of their territory, the wars of Vietnam, Libya, Iraq which create ISIS, and so on... a little self-criticism would be appreciated by THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Anyway, I hope that Kovalev will destroy Ward who stinks the arrogance like the representative in chief of a certain country...

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
            Second robbery in place. SMFH. Kovalev is gonna have to knock him out cold. **** I hate coWard.
            I think Kov knew this heading into the rematch which is why coWard was so reluctant to sign. Killa Kov is going to put a beating on the chump from the opening bell.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Aww man but doesn't matter like this Saturday the KO is coming.
              Okay. Since you are so certain use that 3x multiplier on the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by JULIEN44 View Post
                Absolute hypocrisy !

Russia and Russian demonization is the favorite pastime of a lot of Americans. That's short and not complicated.

However after the afroamerican slavery, the slaughter of native americans and the appropriation of their territory, the wars of Vietnam, Libya, Iraq which create ISIS, and so on... a little self-criticism would be appreciated by THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Anyway, I hope that Kovalev will destroy Ward who stinks the arrogance like the representative in chief of a certain country...
                Who is that, Merkel or Obummer?

Comment

Absolute hypocrisy !

Trump > Kovalev

Comment

Absolute hypocrisy !

I have no idea what the middle section of your post is about other than to express that you hate America. Looks like you're doing some demonizing yourself.

Goody for you.

If there's any hypocraccy going on, it's you for hating on a country that gladly took in Kovalev. Why did he move here if it's so horrible? And if it's good enough of a country for him to choose to reside in, then American boxing judges should e good enough for him as well. Can't have it both ways.

Comment

Ward is the champ, that fight should be in Oakland

the mecca

Comment

Working...
                      X