Jose Ramirez and Maurice Hooker Close to Finalizing a Deal for July 27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Ramirez and Maurice Hooker Close to Finalizing a Deal for July 27

War Ramirez!!!

I think I heard Farmer say he's fighting July 27 in Texas so looks like that's where the fight will be taking place at. Where in Texas? Hopefully in Dallas.

Bro alot of great news recently!

The promoters are starting to work together again. Arum and Hearn, Al and Arum. Promises good things for the future.

Comment

Fingers crossed it gets across the goal line. Would be big for Bob letting a champ of his fight on DAZN, could open up a lot of possibilities. Ramirez/Hooker is also a great fight that will have a ton of action.

Edit: Also, this coupled with Prograis/Flanagan in the WBSS Final would mean we would be 1 fight away from another complete unification of 140!!!

Comment

Yeah, Hearn said itll be in Dallas. Farmer fighting his mandatory Frenois. Gassiev is on there also.

Comment

I hope Hooker beats Ramirez tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Yeah, Hearn said itll be in Dallas. Farmer fighting his mandatory Frenois. Gassiev is on there also.
            Farmer better re-up with DAZN/Hearn, or else dude just robbed them big time with no ski mask. What a underwhelming four fight run. Granted, this is a mandatory but dude got paid big bucks for fighting… who?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              Farmer better re-up with DAZN/Hearn, or else dude just robbed them big time with no ski mask. What a underwhelming four fight run. Granted, this is a mandatory but dude got paid big bucks for fighting… who?
              At that point they needed guys to legitamise them. Andrade and Hooker have come good, Beterbiev ****ed off. Farmer's been a dud so far, but he sings high praise of Hearn. They needed those initial guys to get the ball rolling. I think he'll leave tbh, get knocked out by Gervonta at the end of the year, end up on Dibella's cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                I hope Hooker beats Ramirez tbh
                Yep then an undisputed champ becomes more realistic as well

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  At that point they needed guys to legitamise them. Andrade and Hooker have come good, Beterbiev ****ed off. Farmer's been a dud so far, but he sings high praise of Hearn. They needed those initial guys to get the ball rolling. I think he'll leave tbh, get knocked out by Gervonta at the end of the year, end up on Dibella's cards.
                  I don't think he will leave and nor should he. Dude is getting paid well and can continue to do his thing on DAZN. They do need some more 130 pounders and that is definitely an issue with all of them being spread out on different networks.

If he gets knocked out by Davis and loses his title, what value does he have? If he can somehow entice Herring or Berchelt to come to DAZN for a unification bout? That would be great. And if GRJ signs with DAZN? That would also be great for him. Though I suspect GRJ ends up getting Tank or LSC next.

What other 130 pounders does DAZN have? JoJo Diaz wouldn’t be too bad to be honest. Who else?

Comment

I assume news about Lomachenko-Campbell will follow shortly after that announcement.

Comment

Working...
                    X