Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-09-2019, 07:31 AM #91
Contender

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
UNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,101.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUptownKid View Post
ALL EXCLUSIVE ON DAZN. Thatís the point. It can be a deal for A SINGLE FIGHT. Instead Hearn wanted to get his subscribers up, which is why Deontay left the deal. This was a deal for DAZN NOT JOSHUA.
Wilder is not earning $33 million per fight and he never will. Fury rematch should hit 700k buys, but its split network so Wilder gets his percent of HALF the buys...he wont ever earn $30 million in a fight.

Poor career move for Wilder but you reap what you sow
UNBANNED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 09:13 AM #92
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1637 Post(s)
5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,475.55
Total Points: 30,930.80
That's some funny Shiiit - Nomadic one of our finest - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laligalaliga View Post
LMAO......can I get your twitter ID so I can send you a contract?
All that excuses have sailed....if they want real fight, let them come to the table.
Just watch how wilder will never talk about the undisputed now that AJ has all them belts.
Lmao.
I don't have twitter.. But listen.. The only thing Wilder asked for was 50/50 or he accepts the 15, and if he wins.. AJ will get 15m just like he did for the rematch.. Those are the demands Wilder made. Let me guess.. You don't think Wilder deserves 50/50? Fans like u have been blocking the fight simply because you don't want him to make the same amount of money as AJ... I remember AJ fans talking about how he doesn't deserve a percentage.. I remember you saying Wilder deserves 12.5! Lmao! Wilder knows what that contract for 120million was.. 4 fights in the u.k.. exclusive rights for viewing by Dazn. What about Wilders contract with Haymon and PBC?..
5000boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 07:57 PM #93
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2725 Post(s)
Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,505.06
Total Points: 75,390.02
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Pretend it's Aj's dlck - ikigai 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5000boxing View Post
I don't have twitter.. But listen.. The only thing Wilder asked for was 50/50 or he accepts the 15, and if he wins.. AJ will get 15m just like he did for the rematch.. Those are the demands Wilder made. Let me guess.. You don't think Wilder deserves 50/50? Fans like u have been blocking the fight simply because you don't want him to make the same amount of money as AJ... I remember AJ fans talking about how he doesn't deserve a percentage.. I remember you saying Wilder deserves 12.5! Lmao! Wilder knows what that contract for 120million was.. 4 fights in the u.k.. exclusive rights for viewing by Dazn. What about Wilders contract with Haymon and PBC?..
Wilder is in no position to make demands.....he's a slave champion who never tried or deered.
No unification, can't sell out small arena, poor PPV's despite all the promotions and he still got a $100mil 3 fight deal and turned it down.
He was never serious, he should be ignored.
I will blast team AJ if they try to make another offer.
Whenever wilder is ready to talk, let him come to the table.
Laligalaliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 10:04 AM #94
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 416 Post(s)
TheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 16,547.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNBANNED View Post
Wilder is not earning $33 million per fight and he never will. Fury rematch should hit 700k buys, but its split network so Wilder gets his percent of HALF the buys...he wont ever earn $30 million in a fight.

Poor career move for Wilder but you reap what you sow
Eddie Hearn framing of the argument. Joshua has blessed others with title shots in the past so he took lionshare if purses. Now heís fighting a legit 10x defending champ, he should give up a greater percentage of the pie. This is for undisputed which no one else brought to the table.
TheUptownKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 01:08 PM #95
Contender

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
UNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,101.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUptownKid View Post
Eddie Hearn framing of the argument. Joshua has blessed others with title shots in the past so he took lionshare if purses. Now heís fighting a legit 10x defending champ, he should give up a greater percentage of the pie. This is for undisputed which no one else brought to the table.
That has nothing to do with what I posted. I agree fight should be close to 50/50 in terms of split, but thus far Wilder has lost a LOT of money by passing on the AJ fight
UNBANNED is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends