Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-09-2019, 08:45 PM #21
LEGENDARY

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
ELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 23,373.61
please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua manny money pacquiao - Tha_Greatest money pakyow - sugarsmosley 
Send a message via AIM to ELPacman Send a message via MSN to ELPacman

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercut510 View Post
cant really blame aj for ruiz performance, he didnt go for the KO because he knew it would increase his chance of getting clipped again, easy for us to say he should have engaged more, but the azz whoopin was still in his head. Anytime there was an exchange aj looked very uncomfortable and when andy pressed he landed so it was best for aj to just jab to the decision. I give aj credit for avenging his loss but this in no shape puts him at #1 HW at all like his fanatics are stating, especially after seeing how bad ruiz looked
lol, that GIF in your signature alone shows to me whose the superior heavyweight at the moment. Look at the opponent Wilder iced vs chub midget Ruiz that AJ fought scared to get clipped again. It's night and day man.

I know Wilder's "skills" are questionable, but who cares when he does what you expect a heavyweight king to do. He goes in there, faces someone equally in the best shape of his career, and demolishes him.

Yeah so Wilder didn't finish off Fury and you would argue Fury wasn't in the best shape of his career, but at least he still did what he did to get a draw out of it. I also feel, a lighter Fury won't be able to resist the powa of Wilder. He can't get clipped for 12 rds.
ELPacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 08:51 PM #22
Amateur

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
meat_abstract is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,876.11

Andy Ruiz has made himself the Hasim Rahman of 2019. The story is a least as much about him blowing it as it is about AJ beating him. AJ definitely deserves credit for making the proper adjustments and boxing better than a lot of people, including me, thought he could. But his victory is muted by having Ruiz do seemingly everything possible to sabotage himself. Holyfield didn't get much credit for beating Buster Douglas because Douglas came in fat and basically laid himself on canvas. So it is with AJ vs. Ruiz 2.
meat_abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 08:52 PM #23
The Bronze Bomber

Quoted: 2575 Post(s)
Deontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 185,395.34
Total Points: 185,846.19
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas To a good poster and a knowledgable fan! - LoadedWraps Beterbiev - wladavit LETS GO CHAMP - Brush My Hair You called it first! - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Holidays! - KOVALBOXER war one time - Santa_ Good luck champ! - 1hourRun Fury & AJ fanboys will need this one! 43-0 and still.... - Champ Wilder 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Deontay Wilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 08:56 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2717 Post(s)
Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,505.06
Total Points: 75,146.02
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Pretend it's Aj's dlck - ikigai 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Ruiz was taking to school.
End of story.
Laligalaliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 09:24 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 872 Post(s)
Toffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 42,332.38
I must defend Eddie LMAO - "red This is Eddie Hearns cock. You love it you slag. - "red 

Joshua gets credit for what he did. Not what Ruiz didn't do.

Took his defeat like a man, got back in the gym and broke his body down to rebuild it for a specific fighting style. Then came in and executed it perfectly.

If you can't give even a bit of credit for that then I don't know what you're doing following the sport. Watch street fights on YouTube if you just want ultra violence.

And as for not stopping Ruiz - let's see if anyone else can do it. That guy can really take a punch. Phenomenal chin.
Toffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:37 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2587 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 87,104.10
No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungManRumble View Post
We were and still are but you stopped rebutting so... I was still talking about boxing and not fandom stuff in the middle of the text. He beat Ruiz so why should he not get credit for it? Probably not as much credit as he's getting and definitely not this "masterclass" nonsense but if Ruiz was really unprepared that's his own fault. That's what I was initially getting at and I don't see how that is an unreasonable point.

It is not AJs fault that Ruiz didnt prepare. Thats Ruiz fault.
And it definitely wasn't a masterclass.
100%

The point is, if ruiz didnt train ON TOP of ruiz having every physical disadvantage along with not being that good anyway why wasnt it a master class ny AJ?

If AJ is as GREAT as people claim why does AJ only have one way (fight safe or get koed) to beat a fat, short, untrained bum?

Im having trouble wording it because the TS made it clear as possible. Hope this helps, but probably wont.

Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 12-10-2019 at 08:55 AM.
Lopez_Boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:44 AM #27
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 5804 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 279,386.87
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

AJ went for the ko and got ko'd. Work smarter, not harder, as they say. AJ gets much credit for getting back in there right away. He gets credit for making and stick to the adjustments. Wasn't AJ's fault Andy ''trained'' at the 24 hr buffet.

Would ko'ing Andy been great ? Hell yes. A nearly shut out is just as good too.
Curtis Harper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:52 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
YoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,797.01
Total Points: 25,304.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
You still dont get it bro
What am I not getting? Lots of other people said similar things to me in this thread and you aren't ragging on them. You're not arguing anything against anything I said you just say I don't get it then say something vague...

Okay man his win doesn't count. Ruiz doesnt even have a chin it's just all neck and fat and thumb face.

Seriously what is wrong with you, I looked at your post history and it's 100% sarcastic whiney***** posts about AJ... 2 whole pages of it

I get it now. You're a cancer poster.

Last edited by YoungManRumble; 12-10-2019 at 08:59 AM.
YoungManRumble is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 09:00 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2587 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 87,104.10
No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
AJ went for the ko and got ko'd. Work smarter, not harder, as they say. AJ gets much credit for getting back in there right away. He gets credit for making and stick to the adjustments. Wasn't AJ's fault Andy ''trained'' at the 24 hr buffet.

Would ko'ing Andy been great ? Hell yes. A nearly shut out is just as good too.
Hell yeah. Getting a Shut out against an ATG like Ruiz solidifies AJs place as King of boxing. Name ONE other boxer that could get a shut out only using jabs against Ruiz. Hell name ONE other boxer that can even beat Ruiz. Ruiz is so great he didnt even bother to get in shape to fight AJ and AJ still couldnt take it to the much smaller man
Lopez_Boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 09:00 AM #30
Absolution

Quoted: 1732 Post(s)
ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 49,120.68

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungManRumble View Post
What am I not getting?
We rank wins based on the quality and toughness of the opponent.

Fury beating an undefeated klitschko was a high quality win. Crawford stopping a prime Gamboa was a high quality win.

Joshua beating a version of ruiz who looked like absolute trash in the worst shape of his life, was a pretty low quality win.

It wasn't Joshua's fault that ruiz didn't train. But that doesn't make it a good win.

It was ruiz's fault, not joshua's that it wasn't a good win. But that doesn't change the fact that it wasn't a good win.
ikigai is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends