Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-10-2019, 08:35 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1415 Post(s)
HitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 159,426.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungManRumble View Post
You know when you generalize an entire race based off of two fighters you talk about (Ruiz/Garcia) you know what that's called?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bidness View Post
Mexican isn’t a “race.” Mikey Garcia and Ruiz aren’t the same phenotype nor skin color, like Nery and Canelo. Just like the USA and the UK have its melting pots.
LOL!!!!!!! I literally spit out my drink from laughing so hard! You put clueless youngmanrumble in his place with that one.

Set his butt nice and proper!

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by HitmanTommy; 12-10-2019 at 08:49 AM.
HitmanTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:35 AM #22
Banned

Quoted: 2057 Post(s)
Death_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these partsDeath_Adder is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 26,370.17
I heard you got robbed by some black folk on the freeway off ramp trying to sell your roses. Here's another one for you amigo. - The Tribe Here's a banana, now dance for me boy - Death_Adder No Message - Death_Adder aint canelos, but u still can ride it - Ogecca MaMa aint canelos, but u still can ride it - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbazooka View Post
Don’t see why they would be embarrassed when a fat obessed little HW ktfo of the UKs “best” boxer brutally then literally didn’t train for the rematch and still had the “bodybuilder” looking HW scared ****lesss of him running and prancing around the ring like a fairy.

If anyone Brits should be embarrassed but we all know those guys have no shame when you see them walking out to Sweet Caroline for Christ sakes lol
Don't forget to mention Hearn paid Ruiz off to take it easy on AJ.
Death_Adder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:41 AM #23
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 20361 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,520.37
Total Points: 201,277.49
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanTommy View Post
Anyone else notice this? Seems to be a whole lot of bitter mexican fans on these forums all of a sudden.
Other than BigStomps and Death Adder, not really. From what I've read posters are mad that Ruiz came in so grossly out of shape and they are mad that AJ boxed and moved to an easy win instead of standing and trading and giving Ruiz a chance.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:42 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 958 Post(s)
YoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,845.10
Total Points: 27,198.32

Quote:
LOL!!!!!!! I literally spit out my drink from laughing so hard! You put clueless youngmanrumble in his place with that one.

Set his butt nice and proper!

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Yeah I'm the clueless one but you think Peter McNeely was a good fighter.... You're a weak ass hate filled little person and should be banned from this site if that's true you message people racial slurs.

You think semantics over race forgives you being little lame kunt like that?
YoungManRumble is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 09:38 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

HitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah I'm the clueless one but you think Peter McNeely was a good fighter.... You're a weak ass hate filled little person and should be banned from this site if that's true you message people racial slurs.
puhhhLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

BigStomps has been PMing me racist garbage for months. He's actually the one that messaged me first.

All he messages is "nggrs need to die" "kill all nggrs" "I wish slavery was still around, cause I'd own a entire plantation of nggrs"

He messages nothing but racial slurs along with death and violence.

It would explain why he has negative reputation.

I don't PM him violence and death with racial slurs to an entire race.

I have plenty of receipts to prove it.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:43 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 958 Post(s)
YoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,845.10
Total Points: 27,198.32

Quote:
puhhhLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

BigStomps has been PMing me racist garbage for months. He's actually the one that messaged me first.

All he messages is "nggrs need to die" "kill all nggrs" "I wish slavery was still around, cause I'd own a entire plantation of nggrs"

He messages nothing but racial slurs along with death and violence.

It would explain why he has negative reputation.

I don't PM him violence and death with racial slurs to an entire race.

I have plenty of receipts to prove it.
Well obviously I'm not defending that but you should both be banned for hate speech if that's the case. But I'm not a moderator or set the rules so carry on I guess....

That'd probably explains why he wouldn't show me screenshots of your messages....

Last edited by YoungManRumble; 12-10-2019 at 09:45 AM.
YoungManRumble is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 09:46 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Well obviously I'm not defending that but you should both be banned for hate speech if that's the case. But I'm not a moderator or set the rules so carry on I guess....
I have not said a single thing pertaining to hate speech that involves death and violence to an entire race of people. He lies a LOT.

Bigstomps has done nothing but PM nggr this nggr that, all nggrs die, kill all nggrs, bring back slavery for nggrs.
lynch nggrs etc etc etc.

Matter fact.... the last PM he sent was just a couple of hours ago. Just randomly out of the blue that reads exactly as I typed above.

Last edited by HitmanTommy; 12-10-2019 at 09:49 AM.
Old 12-29-2019, 10:25 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
MEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the roughMEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the roughMEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 11,020.39

the P4P king of boxing is Mexican puto
MEXICAN STYLE is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends