Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-09-2019, 07:30 PM #101
Contender

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Themanager has a reputation beyond reputeThemanager has a reputation beyond reputeThemanager has a reputation beyond reputeThemanager has a reputation beyond reputeThemanager has a reputation beyond reputeThemanager has a reputation beyond reputeThemanager has a reputation beyond reputeThemanager has a reputation beyond reputeThemanager has a reputation beyond reputeThemanager has a reputation beyond reputeThemanager has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 9,241.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.razor View Post
You got the wrong fighter. Errol was the one talking that "cross the street".

Mall is the one who tells you NOT to be fooled by the networks cuz this is boxing & they have to fight the next ranked guy or get stripped like they did Nelo cuz Nelo's team didn't want that Charlo smoke.

I'm also not too sure if Boo Boo really wants it cuz he did back out of Mell's fight & he also backed out on D-Chenko.
Not taking the Jermell Charlo fight was true BUT there is a $20M lawsuit with Roc Nation because of their involvement in that decision and Andrade actually signed a contract to fight Jermellin January just weeks later when he realized the Jay-Z thing wasn't happening and it was Jermell's side that refused to sign after Andrade had actually signed an agreement for the first time to fight him!

The Derevyenchenko thing was never even real because Andrade was specifically told by HBO for weeks before that bout that they did NOT have a fight for him in Montreal after Andrade begged them to put him on the card and then just weeks before the fight they came back and said we can put you on with Chenko because another fight fell thru and Andrade turned it down for that date because he had been out of the gym for weeks at that point because HBO told him he WASN' Fighting!... Andrade offered to fight Chenko on HBO anywhere but wanted 8 weeks notice so he could actually train! There's always more to the story than what gets put out there!!
Themanager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 07:37 PM #102
Contender

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Themanager has a reputation beyond reputeThemanager has a reputation beyond reputeThemanager has a reputation beyond reputeThemanager has a reputation beyond reputeThemanager has a reputation beyond reputeThemanager has a reputation beyond reputeThemanager has a reputation beyond reputeThemanager has a reputation beyond reputeThemanager has a reputation beyond reputeThemanager has a reputation beyond reputeThemanager has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 9,241.58

Quote:
dazn don't want Mall over there unless they own him SO Boo Boo know how to get his ass back over there.

Mall gets his Lion's Share so makes you THINK he won't fight Mall for "money issues"?? What "injury" did Boo Boo have to back out of D-Chenko? He said he didn't have enough time to prepare, THAT was his excuse
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Razor's right Andrade wasn't injured HBO told him they wouldn't put him on the Montreal card then within a few weeks of the fight date they turned around and offered the fight to him AFTER he had been out of the gym for weeks so Andrade said I'll fight Chenko but I want 8 weeks notice to train! ...
Themanager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 07:47 PM #103
Interim Champion

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
andocom is a name known to allandocom is a name known to allandocom is a name known to allandocom is a name known to allandocom is a name known to allandocom is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,192.87

Its pretty easy for anyone to say they are currently getting paid more than some offer, its also pretty easy to settle it with a purse bid situation.

In this particular situation it seems odd for Charlo who isn't signed to a network to call on Andrade who is to come over, or am I mistaken?

Saying you want to fight on some network for more exposure or whatever is fair enough, but if that network aren't offering your opponent as much as what they would get elsewhere, why should they take a pay cut for your exposure.
andocom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 07:50 PM #104
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13261 Post(s)
Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,579.60
Total Points: 132,203.84
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
I think you might be right. So much for the best fighting the best.
You know I’m down to see Canelo vs. Charlo in Houston or Jerry’s World would be HUGE!!!

Unlike lil G fans I want to see the best fight. When GGG was ordered to fight Charlo is fans called foul and cried but that’s Canelo mando...
Shadoww702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 08:43 PM #105
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 6153 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 110,548.94
Total Points: 156,973.41
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Both fighters have wasted a good chunk of their careers. Charlo cool with fighting nobodies on PBC and Andrade fighting nobody and signed with DAZN to get better fights and still can't get a marquee fight. They might as well fight each other.

Although I think DAZN would offer more money for the fight I will say that neither is that well known so if exposure is what they are looking for then a fight on Fox would get them more than a fight on an app. Let's be honest here, nobody is paying 20 bucks to sign up for DAZN to watch these two fight, none of them have casual's attention. If it's on Showtime it does even less numbers

Last edited by Rip Chudd; 12-09-2019 at 08:45 PM.
Rip Chudd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 08:50 PM #106
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 4854 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,819.40
Total Points: 113,080.10
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Quote:
You letting these scared fans drag you in. Don't you see that if Mall/Boo Boo fight then they would NOT get Nelo? These scared fans talking that shet cuz they don't want 2 threats if they can cut it to 1 or none by them beating each other. You heard of divide & conquer right? They shook! We need one of them to get a shot FIRST.
Not at all! I actually like Jermall Charlo and Andrade, I just think it is time for them to go ahead and create their own legacy by fighting each other instead of just playing it safe and hoping that Canelo picks them one day to fight him

So yes, it is a lot of people who try to get guys to eliminate each other to keep their favorite guys safe. That is most certainly not my motive, I just want to see 2 GIFTED fighters finally get their chances in Big Fights and it seems like the only way that will happen is fighting each other because right now neither Canelo or GGG seems interested in either

If one can get GGG and the other get Canelo in a Round-Robin Tournament at 160 then that would be EVEN BETTER!
sicko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 09:47 PM #107
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2876 Post(s)
Boxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 96,939.13

Quote:
Stop playing games. He was Nelo's mandatory at 154, he was pvssy-g's mandatory at 160 then Nelo's mandatory at 160. They ducking Jermall. Jermall rocks, drops & stops pvssy-g. Jermall/Nelo, Nelo probably outboxes him as well as Boo Boo but we STILL want them fights. You dudes need to stop acting like children & start asking for these fights instead of talking that dumb shet.
Man you can just kind of tell he is content with fighting these types of fights...I think he is a little scared to be exposed when he is in with one of those better boxers...as I said though, I like him, would give him a puncher's chance vs anyone around 160...even at GGG's age I don't think Jermall would have that much success vs him, but it is possible...that's probably Jermall's best match up of the 3, unless Andrade is a bit overrated/chinny, which is possible.

Bro - Derevychenko is the logical fight for Charlo - why has that one not happened? Should be and has been an easy fight to make.
Boxing_1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 09:52 PM #108
Y’all didn’t ‘member

Quoted: 2413 Post(s)
Boy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 49,192.54
salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli 
Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- 
smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- 
keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley Thnx 4 the green ;) Cheers! - Boxing Goat Hold this beer, for being one of the funniest users on here - Slicc GGG living in their heads rent-free! - mathed 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Both brothers combined have a worse resume than Crawford. And Crawford’s is absolutely trash.
Boy Jones Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 09:57 PM #109
Undisputed Champion

Boxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
Not at all! I actually like Jermall Charlo and Andrade, I just think it is time for them to go ahead and create their own legacy by fighting each other instead of just playing it safe and hoping that Canelo picks them one day to fight him

So yes, it is a lot of people who try to get guys to eliminate each other to keep their favorite guys safe. That is most certainly not my motive, I just want to see 2 GIFTED fighters finally get their chances in Big Fights and it seems like the only way that will happen is fighting each other because right now neither Canelo or GGG seems interested in either

If one can get GGG and the other get Canelo in a Round-Robin Tournament at 160 then that would be EVEN BETTER!
A tourney at 160 would be great...but all those guys would have to sign up for it too...times like this I wish boxing had a UFC type promotion where one guy makes the fights.

Problem at 160 right now is everyone wants the Canelo payday...and no one else wants to do much else too risky right now to get out of line with that...could these guys taking tough fights, and winning, get them the Canelo opportunity? Possibly...problem is we just still don't know at that point which way Canelo would go...he has and always will probably have so many options.

GGG at least fought Derevychenko, though that was always going to go his way I think if it went 12 (I had it edged to GGG in a close fight) so it was an easier fight to take, though it was still a tough fight and not a Brandon Adams or Hogan type fight at all.

I think all these guys at 160 should mix it up though and not wait for Canelo...fighting each other, and winning, will help build their name anyway, and give them other options, even if it isn't Canelo at first.

These guys need to take some more risks...I give GGG a bit of a pass because he is on the way out...in my view no reason why Charlo-Andrade or Charlo-SD don't happen...I think they are great fights and should be easy enough to make.

Everyone is so scared to lose their zero nowadays.
Old 12-09-2019, 10:02 PM #110
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slicc View Post
I'd say he's closer to pre-Ruiz II AJ stylistically.

Yeah, Derevy's probably the most solid middleweight without a belt right now, and they're stablemates too. It would be a high risk/low reward fight for Jermall, though.

Canelo is a big payday, but I highly doubt he'll drop back down to 160. We've seen what jumping up and down 2 weight divisions can do to a fighter (Kell Brook). GGG's the next best thing at 160, but even an order from the WBC couldn't make that fight take place. If Mall wants to unify, he'll have to go for Andrade, which would force GGG's hand should he win. Mall's only hurting himself with all this "cross the street" kind of talk.

Canelo will probably fuck around and vacate that belt. Andrade's the only other champion, who I've seen showing interest in fighting Jermall.
I hear ya man...I think Charlo-Andrade makes too much sense really...I like GGG but I don't think I'm being jaded when I say that at his age, and with who he has fought in his career (even recently with Sergei) Charlo-Andrade should be the two to mix it up, with the winner facing GGG...if those 3 are going to mix it up that is.

Yes I hope Canelo stays at 168 for his sake...fluctuating in weight too much can't be good for him, as talented (and with as much help
as he is.

Share This With Friends