Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-09-2019, 03:54 AM #1
Absolution

Quoted: 1739 Post(s)
ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 49,494.69
Default The people who said joshua was outboxing ruiz before the knockdown: Are you blind?

You have all these people saying joshua was winning and outboxing ruiz before the knockdown.. how?

Are you blind?

First round- Joshua landing nothing but a few jabs. His best punc of the round was a jab at 10 seconds left in the round

Ruiz Clearly outlanded joshua with a couple hooks, jabs the head and body, a hook counter. His best punch was a left hook with 20 seconds left in the round.

Second round- Joshua threw almost nothing, landed almost nothing except a right hand around the 1 minute mark

Ruiz landed multiple hooks, a left hook counter, a couple jabs and his best exchange was a left hook-right hand that clearly staggered joshua within 30 seconds of the round.

How in the blue hell did joshua win those rounds?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by ikigai; 12-09-2019 at 06:09 AM.
ikigai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 04:01 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 924 Post(s)
YoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,821.00
Total Points: 26,003.76

I can't imagine many people think that. Nothing really of note barely happened until the 3rd round.

Also why are you expending so much energy defending or campaigning for someone you admitted to being an ex-fan of anyway?

Doesn't really bother me none but I find it kind of curious. Almost commendable even considering most people just wanna bring guys down.
YoungManRumble is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 04:06 AM #3
Absolution

ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungManRumble View Post
I can't imagine many people think that. Nothing really of note barely happened until the 3rd round.

Also why are you expending so much energy defending or campaigning for someone you admitted to being an ex-fan of anyway?

Doesn't really bother me none but I find it kind of curious. Almost commendable even considering most people just wanna bring guys down.
Hey i'm talking boxing dude. This is a boxing forum.

People have been calling me out nonstop.

These are the same people that said joshua only lost because he got hit in the temple. Or that the weight didn't affect ruiz and the outcome would have been the same.

So if they're right, and I'm wrong, why was ruiz winning the fight before the knockdown?

And your claim that nothing happened until the third round is wrong. Ruiz clearly staggered joshua in the first 15 seconds of the second round and had him doing a chicken dance.

Ruiz already hurt joshua in the first 15 seconds of round number 2.
Old 12-09-2019, 04:11 AM #4
Absolution

10:50 time stamp in the video I embedded

2:45 left in round number 2

Ruiz cracked joshua with a left hook-right hand and staggered him.

You consider that nothing?

Last edited by ikigai; 12-09-2019 at 06:09 AM.
Old 12-09-2019, 04:22 AM #5
Absolution

Redd Foxx for one has been talklng a lot of shlt today. I don't remember everything he said, but one thing I do remember is the ****ing ridiculous claim he made that ruiz was the same fighter he was in the second fight as the first. That ruiz not showing up to train, and coming in at 283 made no difference.

Really? In the first fight ruiz won every single round, knocked down joshua 4 times and stopped him within 7.

He didn't train, weighed in at 283, looked like absolute shlt, and he was the same fighter in the second fight lol?
Old 12-09-2019, 04:23 AM #6
I HAVE OBAMA TATTOO!

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
slimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 15,894.88
You're quite an excellent poster - thuggery Well deserved - Szef99 Solid poster - Weltschmerz superb post about Lomachenko, he is a beast and P4P DESTINE - thuggery top poster - Freedom2014 

Agreed, it was a comfortable win over a blob that didn't train, but no shut out. Joshua got clocked in body etc many times.
slimshandy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 04:41 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 924 Post(s)
YoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,821.00
Total Points: 26,003.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikigai View Post
Hey i'm talking boxing dude. This is a boxing forum.

People have been calling me out nonstop.

These are the same people that said joshua only lost because he got hit in the temple. Or that the weight didn't affect ruiz and the outcome would have been the same.

So if they're right, and I'm wrong, why was ruiz winning the fight before the knockdown?

And your claim that nothing happened until the third round is wrong. Ruiz clearly staggered joshua in the first 15 seconds of the second round and had him doing a chicken dance.

Ruiz already hurt joshua in the first 15 seconds of round number 2.
Well I didn't have the first 2 rounds memorized or anything. I just remember them being fairly tentative feel out rounds. Doesn't look staggered to me just knocked off balance a bit cause his feet weren't right. Definitely not nothing though you're right.
YoungManRumble is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 05:18 AM #8
El Weeblerito I

Quoted: 1367 Post(s)
Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 48,800.46
Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. great sig - BOXEO _ Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikigai View Post
He wasn't though, all three judges had Joshua 2-0 up.
Weebler I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 05:22 AM #9
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 5834 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 280,981.18
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

3 Blind judges, duh

End sarcasm
Curtis Harper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 05:24 AM #10
Absolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebler I View Post
He wasn't though, all three judges had Joshua 2-0 up.
You mean hearn's judges? One of which had joshua winning the fight when it was stopped.. lmfao

I rewatched the first 2 rounds just to reply to someone and watching it closely, it seems pretty clear that ruiz was outlanding joshua, who was just jabbing. Ruiz even hurt him a couple times.

There was a left hook counter that ruiz landed near 40 seconds left in the second round that staggered joshua too, on top of the overhand right that clearly staggered him at 2:45 left in the second round.

Share This With Friends