Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-08-2019, 03:26 PM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2731 Post(s)
Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.58
Total Points: 75,575.03
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Pretend it's Aj's dlck - ikigai 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straightener View Post
Fight needs to happen

Wilder should make bank but 50/50 is pony
Wilder should grab any offer close to 40% now.
That ship has sailed.
Hez a champ without unification...he never tried to deer.
Laligalaliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 04:12 PM #82
Contender

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
CJFRENCH is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 8,997.43
Default Using your height and reach isnt that what Fury and Wilder does???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecnoworld View Post
This. I was saying the same before Ruiz's fight and now, after the fight this is still more evident. He jumped and ran all night long to avoid "fighting" for real, and he will "jump" to avoid those big fighters able to destroy him easily.

Fury would literally frustrate him. Wilder would almost kill him with a single punch. Usyk would chase him and beat him with combos.

But he will run from them.
Fury uses his height and reach to win fights, so does Wilder (except Wilder cannot box) so avoids punches and then throws his big bombs. It is the same thing that AJ did its called boxing. He hit Ruiz with enough big shots to shake him a few times. Wilder and Fury cannot use their height so well on AJ as he is 6.6" tall
and can box quite well and hit hard. Fury did not look so good against the left handed 6.5" Wallin who came to fight...and lets be honest Fury cannot knock anyone out. Thus Wilder v AJ is a 50/50 fight of who lands first: Also after Wilder Fury 2 who are they going to fight, lets see if they fight a top heavy or just sit there with easy fights waiting for AJ to slip up....

I still have a feeling AJ will fight Pulev, but let the WBO go to Usyk to fight against Chisora and then AJ fight the winner. Fury only wants low risk fights or high reward. If he loses to Wilder that could be it for him. AJ may just sit out Wilder so that Wilder starts getting some real competition re defending his belt especially if Whyte gets the all clear and is reinstated.....

but yes let Wilder and Fury chase him with some offers...
CJFRENCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 07:18 PM #83
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 666 Post(s)
OldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 27,614.85
Great insight...have one on me! - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
Maybe so but thats not the same thing as what im saying or you are denying. Most Boxing experts see Wilder and his ridiculous demands as being the main factors in the undisputed fights not happening. And polls have been done on this across the forums a number of times and each and every one of them has more people saying Wilder is to blame for the undisputed fights not happening.
I would agree Wilder should agree to a smaller purse than Joshua, maybe 35% to 65% split. But apparently Wilder's pride gets in the way of that or Hearn wants strings attached to making the fight. The truth is we just don't know what has actually gone on. There is more in dispute here than just money. If it was money only then Wilder should realistically settle for about half of what Joshua would make. Pride is the problem. Hearn's pride in not capitulating to Wilder's team and vice-versa. There are no innocent parties here and it is frustrating to fans of both fighters.
OldTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 07:23 PM #84
Undisputed Champion

OldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laligalaliga View Post
Don't come here to say shiiite. If wilder had signed that $100mil contract, we will be having that fight by now.
Is there any consideration for the guy putting his hard earned 4 belts on the line?
You sound like a pathetic loser.
When someone stoops to using vulgarities, unproven allegations and senseless insults then you see a person who needs help.
Old 12-08-2019, 07:27 PM #85
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJFRENCH View Post
Fury uses his height and reach to win fights, so does Wilder (except Wilder cannot box) so avoids punches and then throws his big bombs. It is the same thing that AJ did its called boxing. He hit Ruiz with enough big shots to shake him a few times. Wilder and Fury cannot use their height so well on AJ as he is 6.6" tall
and can box quite well and hit hard. Fury did not look so good against the left handed 6.5" Wallin who came to fight...and lets be honest Fury cannot knock anyone out. Thus Wilder v AJ is a 50/50 fight of who lands first: Also after Wilder Fury 2 who are they going to fight, lets see if they fight a top heavy or just sit there with easy fights waiting for AJ to slip up....

I still have a feeling AJ will fight Pulev, but let the WBO go to Usyk to fight against Chisora and then AJ fight the winner. Fury only wants low risk fights or high reward. If he loses to Wilder that could be it for him. AJ may just sit out Wilder so that Wilder starts getting some real competition re defending his belt especially if Whyte gets the all clear and is reinstated.....

but yes let Wilder and Fury chase him with some offers...
I respect your comment and your reasoning but while Fury might chase Joshua Wilder will not do that. So unless Joshua actually wants to fight Wilder and makes an offer Wilder will accept, it will never happen.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:38 PM #86
Contender

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
FlyingFJ is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,296.09
Total Points: 10,523.23

Quote:
LMAO......can I get your twitter ID so I can send you a contract?
All that excuses have sailed....if they want real fight, let them come to the table.
Just watch how wilder will never talk about the undisputed now that AJ has all them belts.
Lmao.
It will be much appreciated if you could send the said contract on this forum.
FlyingFJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 09:53 PM #87
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 533 Post(s)
MASTERBX has a reputation beyond reputeMASTERBX has a reputation beyond reputeMASTERBX has a reputation beyond reputeMASTERBX has a reputation beyond reputeMASTERBX has a reputation beyond reputeMASTERBX has a reputation beyond reputeMASTERBX has a reputation beyond reputeMASTERBX has a reputation beyond reputeMASTERBX has a reputation beyond reputeMASTERBX has a reputation beyond reputeMASTERBX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 16,054.14

I see the Brit coward by way of Nigeria is back to his cowardly ways!
MASTERBX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 10:07 PM #88
Contender

Default John Skipper Admitted Messing It Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNBANNED View Post
The contract was to fight Brezeale, AJ, and AJ rematch.

3 fights, $100 million. All exclusive on DAZN.

Wilder declined.

Not complicated
Yes he declined but there is a reason behind it. You will find it here: -

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 12-08-2019, 10:20 PM #89
Contender

Default AJ wants to be a unified champ and make legacy

Quote:
If team AJ decides not to fight him again, i can't fault them......all the opportunities were there not just for unification but the undisputed but wilder and his team messed it up.
What ever team AJ like they can, I am with them

Thats my take.period.
If I were team AJ, I would do anything to make the unification fight with DW. Even if that meant going 50-50. I will have trust in my team to win that bout as well. The team has already made a good money, now it's time for Legacy and one name, one champ. Can do?
Old 12-08-2019, 11:47 PM #90
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 418 Post(s)
TheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,676.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNBANNED View Post
The contract was to fight Brezeale, AJ, and AJ rematch.

3 fights, $100 million. All exclusive on DAZN.

Wilder declined.

Not complicated
ALL EXCLUSIVE ON DAZN. Thatís the point. It can be a deal for A SINGLE FIGHT. Instead Hearn wanted to get his subscribers up, which is why Deontay left the deal. This was a deal for DAZN NOT JOSHUA.
TheUptownKid is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends