Collapse
No announcement yet.

I suspect AJ will avoid Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're probably right. wilder would've knocked aj out, probably still would, but he believes he's "betting on himself" not accepting any deal they offer. hearn might just direct aj to handle mandatories for the next year and sit and hope wilder has his own upset ko loss

Comment

only a ignorant piece-of-shlt would deny that they avoided Wilder

fanboys... always need to keep their hype-train running, by any means possible

Comment

Joshua does NOT want to face Wilder. (If I were him, I wouldn't either.)

Comment

AJ is ducking Wilder and Wilder is ducking AJ. This crap is getting old

Comment

How did I know that after AJ beat Ruiz all you posters that were hiding under a rock would get back to your old trolling ways ?

Here we go again .

Comment

Im sure AJ has mandatory obligations, wouldnt call it a duck. Hes the unified champ, they gonna have to see him.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                nope, that was DAZN

and once again, no guaranteed date

they wanted Wilder to sign so they could legally keep him away from AJ

Q. if Wilder is worth $100m, then why did they make him a $12.5m “take it or leave it” offer

A. right... they were duckin

throwing a "take-it-or-leave-it" lowball... is NOT how you make a fight

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/d...18-4?r=US&IR=T

then they upped the lowball to $15m

after MONTHS of their bullshlt, when it became clearly obvious they did not want to fight... Wilder did start to dig in his heels... he started talking negatively about the fight, and about them... but the horse had well-and-truly bolted at that point

all of that does not worry me one little bit... I know exactly why they did it, and I don't blame them... I still support AJ because I understand that AJ will fight Wilder eventually, and it all comes down to timing... I just cannot stand you fanboy shltters who NEEEEED to lie and burn other fighters to keep your hero unspoiled

keep it real you POS... they made no genuine effort to make that fight... the offer from DAZN (NOT Joshua) was the closest they got to a real offer... but Haymon, Espinoza, Arum, and even Hearn himself, admitted that Wilder can probably make more... and like Wilder said, it was not the money... Wilder refused to sign with DAZN because they refused to be honest with him and open up the books

keep it real... or you are no fan of boxing
                Oh it wasn't AJ offering the deal, it was DAZN offering Wilder a fight with AJ

Delusional

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                  How did I know that after AJ beat Ruiz all you posters that were hiding under a rock would get back to your old trolling ways ?

Here we go again .
                  I'm an AJ fan dumbo.

Learn what it means to see things objectively.

Comment

Watch this video and still try to say AJ wants to fight Wilder...
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZZKxYIaEto

He clearly is pointing to the fact that because Wilder has more experience than him, he won't fight Wilder until he's around the same experience level of Wilder which would put Wilder around 40 years old.

Everyone can stop talking about it because it's straight out of AJ's mouth. Geez.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      I'm an AJ fan dumbo.

Learn what it means to see things objectively.
                      Check my post history. Not much you'll find to accuse me of being more bias than the average boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X