Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-08-2019, 01:49 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 338 Post(s)
otrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,590.17
Total Points: 18,940.56

No and of course, no
otrocubiche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 01:52 PM #52
bo jungle

Quoted: 2532 Post(s)
bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.72
Total Points: 57,624.60
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
GO BUCS! - Hi Rudyo! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Joshua might be able to outjab, outrun, and outclinch Wilder you mean.

Because I didn't see anything yesterday that would lead me to think he could "whoop his ass."
I mean, most fighters make Wilder look bad for most of the fight. That's his thing. He looks bad, but he'll land his power at some point and that's usually enough. Joshua most certainly would make Wilder look awful for 99% of the fight. He's far more skilled. I have little doubt that Joshua would dominate Wilder.

Problem is, Wilder's going to land. And he'll land enough that Joshua is going to need to survive some tough spots. And I don't think he will. Eventually Wilder will hurt and finish him, I think.
bojangles1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 01:56 PM #53
Co.cktail

Quoted: 3150 Post(s)
Tom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 37,167.79
thanks for the green! - jose830 enjoy the beer and the boobies :beerchug: - jose830 Thanks for the green...eat a healthy burger :D - jose830 No Message - -jose- Team Sutherland FTW - Mike D 
No Message - -jose- Happy New Year bro - HughJass 5000 post you get a hot dog congrats! - -jose- No Message - -jose- 'Obi Juan' :lol1: - -jose- 
war team sutherland - Mike D 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HUGH JASS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
I mean, most fighters make Wilder look bad for most of the fight. That's his thing. He looks bad, but he'll land his power at some point and that's usually enough. Joshua most certainly would make Wilder look awful for 99% of the fight. He's far more skilled. I have little doubt that Joshua would dominate Wilder.

Problem is, Wilder's going to land. And he'll land enough that Joshua is going to need to survive some tough spots. And I don't think he will. Eventually Wilder will hurt and finish him, I think.
I think the major difference between Joshua making Wilder look bad, and his other opponents, is that Joshua can really punch. Not as hard as Wilder, but hard enough.

Wilder might not have 36 minutes to get his shot in this one.
Tom Cruise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 01:57 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2305 Post(s)
SplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,490.34
Total Points: 54,475.24
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon lol - -jose- Suck on this d@ck prick - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - sugarsmosley 

Joshua would be dumb to fight either of these long ranged. Longer, outfighers in a boxing match. He’d likely go back to his usual style. Beat the brakes off Fury and he should pressure and try to beat Wilder on the inside.
SplitSecond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 01:57 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1947 Post(s)
JakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 51,168.30

Joshua beats Wilder 12 -0 in rounds.
JakeTheBoxer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 01:58 PM #56
bo jungle

Quoted: 2532 Post(s)
bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.72
Total Points: 57,624.60
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
GO BUCS! - Hi Rudyo! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Cruise View Post
I think the major difference between Joshua making Wilder look bad, and his other opponents, is that Joshua can really punch. Not as hard as Wilder, but hard enough.

Wilder might not have 36 minutes to get his shot in this one.
Very true, though I put more stock in Wilder's ability to tough through being hurt and survive than Joshua's. Though I admit he was impressive in doing so against Wlad.

It's a fight that is somewhat hard to imagine going the distance.
bojangles1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 02:33 PM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2508 Post(s)
genrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these parts
Bank: 54,154.68
Total Points: 69,356.32
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
have points in common - BreWall Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Nah, AJ would do the exact opposite in a Wilder fight.
Wilder lacks inside game. He wants distance.
AJ would come to him all night till Deontay gets Ortized.
Wilder won't even have time to aim his only weapon.

Easy fight for AJ.

Wilder will again demand retirement money for this fight.

It will never happen.
genrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 10:47 PM #58
Still Smokin'

Quoted: 8097 Post(s)
LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 105,762.21
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- Happy New Year m8 - HughJass Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady 
Little baby wanna cry ? - Scott-Weiland specially made by Wlad, he loves his haters too f@ggot - ThatLeftaMarc Fury openly pays for his fan's dildos - NapoleonCake No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
Hopefully no vibrator needed and just a good fight no excuses. - Scott-Weiland Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz No Message - MDPopescu Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott-Weiland Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
So he was wary of Andy Ruiz' power but won't be as gunshy against Wilder? Is that what you're saying?

I'm just trying to understand your position.
My position is many things. First of all you have to put the fight into perspective. He immediate rematched a guy who not only beat him, but embarrassed him. Recently.

In that fight, and in the fight against Povetkin, we've seen that AJ has trouble. Small guys, fast hands. That's his kryptonite. AJ has a pretty straight forward defense usually, he slips and catches. That's a lot harder to do when the punches are coming from 6 inches below usual.

Against tall fighters we've seen him fight a totally different style, and usually beat the crap out of the people he fights.. Klitschko, Breazele, Molina, Martin etc. They've all ended up on the deck hard.

Would anyone really argue that Ruiz is better than Klitschko? No of course not. It's the style.

Similarly we've seen Fury look terrible against some fighters, and Wilder look terrible against some fighters.

AJ looked good (in the rematch), but he did look gun shy for sure. I can't say for certain whether he'll be gun shy against Wilder, but of course he won't look to go in there with his chin in the air.

But Wilder's style is much better suited for AJs, and I think everyone can see that. I don't think Ruiz II should leave anyone with a comparison at all.

But I do think he'll avoid Wilder and won't fight him before he's 100% back to his best mentally. And that's at least 3 more fights imo which will be Pulev, Usyk and Whyte.

Then he'll look to fight the winner of Fury vs Wilder.
LacedUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 11:38 PM #59
Contender

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Marcello has a reputation beyond reputeMarcello has a reputation beyond reputeMarcello has a reputation beyond reputeMarcello has a reputation beyond reputeMarcello has a reputation beyond reputeMarcello has a reputation beyond reputeMarcello has a reputation beyond reputeMarcello has a reputation beyond reputeMarcello has a reputation beyond reputeMarcello has a reputation beyond reputeMarcello has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,035.53
Total Points: 6,681.06

I doubt Hearn will let Joshua any where near Fury or Wilder now.
Marcello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 12:00 AM #60
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 5313 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Bank: 1,520.37
Total Points: 87,027.45
Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Wilder has the reach and speed advantage if he tries to fight from a distance he will be doing him a favor

AJ will need to get his balls back before that fight he will need to fight him inside
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends