No announcement yet.

Joshua doing Wilder Playbook, lighter, I Predict 5 Rd Stoppage AJ Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua doing Wilder Playbook, lighter, I Predict 5 Rd Stoppage AJ Win

Joshua will be more mobile, faster, heavier legs, faster hooks! Ruiz imo will gas out by the 4th trying to stop AJ. The meats in Arabia are too kosher, Ruiz needs proper factory slaughtering in order for him to take advantage of processed esstyles.

Yeah, I think AJ will win. The lighter less muscle bound body suits him better for speed, power and stamina. I think Ruiz may be overconfident and did not train hard and so came in so heavy. I have changed my pick from Ruiz winning to AJ winning after hearing the weights and seeing what the boxers look like.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Yeah, I think AJ will win. The lighter less muscle bound body suits him better for speed, power and stamina. I think Ruiz may be overconfident and did not train hard and so came in so heavy. I have changed my pick from Ruiz winning to AJ winning after hearing the weights and seeing what the boxers look like.
      to Ruiz's credit, more durable. Dude got a TANK of a neck and upper torso, can take heavy artillery. though Ruiz wasn't quick like the first meet.

Comment

Working...
      X