Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-07-2019, 09:07 PM #141
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2587 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 87,195.10
No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCer View Post
You're about to face an opponent who's going to likely try to out box you, to keep you at range and move (not stand in front of you, not look to exchange)... so YEAH, not "eating pizza" and comporting yourself like a PROFESSIONAL FCKEN BOXER, listening to your trainer, coming into camp on time, prepare to be much more MOBILE for the rematch, etc... yeah, no doubt that would have helped Ruiz win. Are you suggesting that it wouldn't have? What are you stupid?
Aj is many leagues above Ruiz no. I dont think it would have matter. Aj beats ruiz 9.5/10 times . are YOU stupid?
Lopez_Boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 09:14 PM #142
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 471 Post(s)
USMCer is a splendid one to beholdUSMCer is a splendid one to beholdUSMCer is a splendid one to beholdUSMCer is a splendid one to beholdUSMCer is a splendid one to beholdUSMCer is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,161.40
Total Points: 18,817.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
Aj is many leagues above Ruiz no. I dont think it would have matter. Aj beats ruiz 9.5/10 times . are YOU stupid?
A more mobile Ruiz could catch AJ. AJ is not the most knowledgeable Boxer, himself... also, can get tagged.
USMCer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 09:16 PM #143
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2587 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 87,195.10
No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCer View Post
A more mobile Ruiz could catch AJ. AJ is not the most knowledgeable Boxer, himself... also, can get tagged.
Ruiz is to SHORT. Watch the fight. Ruiz is stands striaght up. No head moventment, no body movement. He just follows AJ and walks straight in. Ruiz didnt have stamina problems. Ruiz lacks skills. Ruiz isnt on AJs level. Never has been never will be
Lopez_Boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 09:19 PM #144
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 786 Post(s)
sportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 19,390.78

Quote:
Let me know when i asked for a brawl?

I ONLY said it wasnt an impressive performance for AJ. Thats all. I dont know

Did you think that was an exciting tactical fight? Will you replay it again?
As a boxing purist, yes, I found it very exciting, I honestly felt the fight could turn completely if AJ lost concentration or discipline for a second, even up to the last 30 seconds. Andy can obviously bang and nearly had AJ in trouble a few times, so I was pretty happy that Joshua showed that if he has to grind out a win, he can do it.

If you are asking me is it AJ’s most eye catching performance, then obviously not, he fought very cautiously and within himself, so against Wilder he would have been sparked out by around round 3. He definitely cannot fight like that against Fury or Wilder, but he wouldn’t have to, because they bring a different opposition.

Let’s not underestimate the mental challenge AJ faced and overcame, he operates with a huge profile and carries a lot of expectation around, it was a new level of maturity he showed tonight, it will serve him well. I think one thing that will change is that he will now take every mandatory seriously.
sportbuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 09:34 PM #145
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 471 Post(s)
USMCer is a splendid one to beholdUSMCer is a splendid one to beholdUSMCer is a splendid one to beholdUSMCer is a splendid one to beholdUSMCer is a splendid one to beholdUSMCer is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,161.40
Total Points: 18,817.95

Quote:
Ruiz is to SHORT. Watch the fight. Ruiz is stands striaght up. No head moventment, no body movement. He just follows AJ and walks straight in. Ruiz didnt have stamina problems. Ruiz lacks skills. Ruiz isnt on AJs level. Never has been never will be
Please. It was the lack of mobility that hampered Ruiz more than anything.

Also, how many times in the later rounds did we see Ruiz drop his guard, putting his arms down, shaking em out. The guy didn't have the stamina that he should've, that he NEEDED to win the fight.

An Andy Ruiz with good conditioning/mobility (lighter) would have forced AJ into many more exchange (at closer range)... and that's where he would've/could've had a shot at the KO.
USMCer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 02:46 AM #146
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1712 Post(s)
LetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,071.31
Total Points: 38,394.40

Quote:
Sorry you take it that way. I take it as putting emphasis on certain words. When i text my wife i LOVE you she doesnt call me and say why you mad??

Now mayevw if i texted "YOU ****ING DUMB *****"

sure i can see you take it as yelling. No more caps

Look. All im saying is, aj was supposed to win. How much credit are you supposed to get when you are supposed to win? Ruiz was an underdog.
If aj was turning ruiz throwing combos. Fighting on the back foot. I would call it good boxing. I am not mad at or for aj winning. Sorry for scaring you by writing i caps.
Scare me? Lmao I think you got the wrong end of the stick here bud. You could never scare me
LetOutTheCage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 07:40 AM #147
Contender

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
Angeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,877.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
they DID send a contract, you lying piece-of-shlt

Hearn " forgot " to include wording that guaranteed Joshua next, and AJ "forgot" to sign it

die slowly you lying moron

I cannot stand you low-life shltters, who happily throw other fighters under a bus to try and make your guy look better

we just survived the pac-idiots, and the golov-idiots... who would both happily burn boxing to the ground if their guy could be king of the ashes... but now we have you Josh-idiots LMAO

like I said... happy for AJ, I am glad he got the win like I predicted... and it was an excellent performance... because like I said before the fight, Joshua winning is better for boxing in the long-term
Wilder just stated that he doesn't want a unification fight now. He said it won't happen.

Eat your words fool.
Angeljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 02:49 PM #148
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 19084 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,638.48
Total Points: 251,049.05
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeljuice View Post
Wilder just stated that he doesn't want a unification fight now. He said it won't happen.

Eat your words fool.

Q. if Wilder is worth $100m, then why did they make him a $12.5m “take it or leave it” offer

A. right... they were duckin

throwing a "take-it-or-leave-it" lowball... is NOT how you make a fight

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

then they upped the lowball to $15m
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

after MONTHS of their bullshlt, when it became clearly obvious they did not want to fight... Wilder did start to dig in his heels... he started talking negatively about the fight, and about them... but the horse had well-and-truly bolted at that point

all of that does not worry me one little bit... I know exactly why they did it, and I don't blame them... I still support AJ because I understand that AJ will fight Wilder eventually, and it all comes down to timing... I just cannot stand you fanboy shltters who NEEEEED to lie and burn other fighters to keep your hero unspoiled

keep it real you POS... they made no genuine effort to make that fight... the offer from DAZN (NOT Joshua) was the closest they got to a real offer... but Haymon, Espinoza, Arum, and even Hearn himself, admitted that Wilder can probably make more... and like Wilder said, it was not the money... Wilder refused to sign with DAZN because they refused to be honest with him and open up the books

keep it real, or you are no fan of boxing... only ignorant fanboy shltters deny that they avoided Wilder
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends